🇳🇬 | Chapter 018

My name is Adeola, I'm 31. No need to get into my personal life, so let me just give you the gist in detail.

So a close friend of mine invited me to an occasion. O was having fun and i meet this guy at a friend's party, and we left to hang out at a bar that evening.

Our conversation at the bar was about sex, he told me about his sexual escapades and how he'll put me in 10 positions that night.

I couldn't wait for him to knack my soul out of my body, so I initiated that we go to my apartment because it was clever.

I was undressing when he said he was hungry, so I cooked for him and he ate, before I could get back from the kitchen, he had slept.

I was looking at him with disgust as he snores, I just knew I had to go and sleep on the couch in the sitting room when he let out a long resounding stinky fart that almost brought down the roof.

******"*
Dearest Reader 🙋,

Thanks for reading, what do you think of this chapter?

To receive more update and notifications, add this book to your reading list and please click the follow bottom in my profile.

Please vote by clicking the 🌟star button below👇🏼 if want to see more of this chapter in the future, your vote is equal to my payment for writing, your comment pushes me to work harder, and your shares make me elated.❤️

Je t'aime 💕 ( i love you),

Lewa Kulture.