تعارف Introduction

Author's POV:
"Choti Ammi Miraal ready hogayi? 8:35 pay uski class hain. Already 7:45 hogaye hain"exclaimed Meesum. "Ruko bete mai abhi dekh ke ati hun. Tang agayi hun mai iski laparwahi se"saying so Lubaba went towards her youngest daughter's room. Whereas Measum kept waiting for his clumsy fiance to get ready and come downstairs.
Lubaba went in her daughter's room and asked her to come downstairs on that extent to which her daughter Miraal went downstairs skipping two stairs at once. When Meesum saw this he told her in his stern voice "Miraal aise mat karo lag jayegi" and true to his words Miraal fell that moment.
Miraal sat on the staircase holding her foot and started yelling "Aah Mumma dard ho rahi hai, uii maa itna dard kis khushi mei ho raha hai bhaiya". Hearing her cries Her mother and aunts came to check apon her. "Haye mera bacha ziyada dard ho raha hai?, ruk mai meri gudiya ke liye pain reliever spray lati hun" Said Rubab who couldn't see her soon to be daughter in law in pain

But she was stopped by a voice which belonged to Meesum "Rukiye Ammi, aur tum" he spinned around and pointed his finger towards Miraal "Band karo ye dramebaazi, aur utho 7:55 hogaye hain university janey ka iraada hai ya nahi?" To which Miraal muttered no under her breath but she didn't knew that her prince charming heard her
So she continued her drama and said "Bari Mumma bohat dard ho raha hai mujhe nahi lagta ke mai AJ chal paungi" to emotional blackmail her and her plan worked because her Bari mamma said "Aray mera bacha koi zaroorat nahi kahi janey ki, itni taqleef mei, aj university na Jao"
When Meesum heard this he got that now he has to be strict with her and said "Miraal mujhe tum 2 minute mei khari hui nazar ani chahiye ho"
Miraal understood that her plan wobt work on him so she turned to her Bari mamma saying "Bari mamma ap dekh rahi hain inhe, inko apni biwi, oops sorry, hone wali biwi ka koi khayal nahi hai"

"Wah bhabhi apki baato se pata lag raha hai ke apko mere bhai se Nikkah ki kitni jaldi hai" A teasing voice came from Ruhail which made Miraal's cheeks turn slightly red.
Just then Meesum yelled "Enough. Get. Up. Miraal. Right. Now." he said each and every word by emphasizing it and it made others understand that he's now a angry raging bull so it's better to do what he is saying

He forwarded his hand and made Miraal stand up to walk. On the way to car he told Miraal to take a glass of milk and an apple to which she was going to deny but seeing his angry eyes she didn't dared to do so.

They sat inside his car and they drove off.
____________________________________

Husshhhhhh, so finally completed the first chapter. So a little intro about myself
I am a teenager, my summer vacations have started so I had nothing to do.
Then today, evening, I got this idea of writing a watpad book, so do tell me how you felt while reading it and your views on it.
Feel free to correct me and guide me please 😄
Signing off.
Your new teen author 🫰🏻