پیار.Affection

Affection isn't only the love of partner but the siblings' love, parents' love, friends' love.

Mostly in our society sibling affection isn't found much but it is very important and all of us should express our affection towards our siblings.

Today's chapter is for the siblings'love
____________________________________

Author's POV:
It was Wednesday so Miraal had missed her university as her Nikkah was on Friday whereas Meesum was the one who had gone to university after having a fight with Miraal who was no cursing and scolding him in her mind

"Bara aya, kehte ke university chalo Miraal shaadi mei abhi 2 din hain. Matlab Bhai mai kyun jaun, meri shaadi hai, mujhe bhi toh apne aap ko pamper karna hai. Inke khayal mei toh bas shaadi wale din dress pehn ke stage pe jakey baith jao aur ban gayi dulhan. inko kya pata kitni mehnat lagti hai. Humph"

While Miraal was busy cursing her husband someone knocked her door. She thought it would be Aira or Alina who would've come to take her to parlour but when she opened it she found no one but Musa, which shocked her because they rarely interacted as he was busy in his office work and she was busy getting scolded by elders specially Meesum.

"Bhai ap?" Overcoming her shock she asked Musa.

"Jee mai. Itna shock kyun ho rahi hain, mai apni bhen ke room mei nahi asakta kya?" Musa asked looking at her shocked expression.

His reply made Miraal embarrassed of her reaction. Thus to cover her embarrassment she nervously said "Nahi nahi bhai, ap bilkul asakte hain, apki jab marzi ho tab asakte hain, aur ap bahar kyun hain andar aye."

Musa chuckled slightly looking at his all nervous baby sister who wasn't a baby anymore before entering her room and taking his seat on the couch.

He patted on the empty space beside him, silently asking her to come and sit near him, which she obeyed.

Once they both settled on the couch Musa turned his body a bit to face Miraal and placed his arm around her shoulder before saying

"Miraal apko pata hai jab ap paida hui thi mujhe bohat khushi hui thi, apko dekh ke aisa lagta tha ke ap koi baby doll hain jo Allah ne mujhe aur Alina ko khelne ke liye bheji hai" when he completed his sentence there was a slight smile on his lips which made Miraal smile too and keep her head on his shoulder.

Musa looked at her cute antics and smiled while continuing

"Apko pata hai Miraal, jab bhi koi apko tang karta tha ya pareshan karta tha chahe vo school mei ho ya ghar mei ap usko humesha ek dhamki deti thi 'Mai jab apne bhai ko bulaungi na phir pata lagega' aur apka mujh pe itna trust dekh ke mujhe bohat proud feel hota tha".

He again took a look at her and said "Pata hi nahi chala kab meri choti si play doll itni bari hogayi ke 1 din baad uska Nikkah hai".

When he finished Miraal hugged him tightly while tears were falling from her eyes. Hearing her sobs and feeling his shirt getting wet from his sister's tears his detached himseld from her and made her look at him to wipe her face.

"Bache mai janta hun ab ap meri vo Meru baby nahi hain jinko koi tang kare toh vo apne bhai ko akar bataye ya unko uski dhamki de lekin mai ap se umeed karta hun ke apko agar koi bhi pareshani ho, chahe kaisi bhi pareshani ho ap mujhse share zaroor kreingi, hmm?" He asked her while wiping her tears and cuping her face.

Miraal gave him a wide smile before saying "Jee bhai, apko tension lene ki koi zaroorat nahi".

To lighten her mood Musa teased "Agar Meesum tang kare ya daante toh usko apne bhai ki dhamki dena, phir tumhara bhai uska khayal rakhega aur hum dono ussey badla leingey, okay?".