𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵

Comment & interact thank youuu.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The next day...
𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚌 📍
| 𝑵𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒂𝒚𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒆 |

"Are you sure you want to go ahead with this?" He summed up all my options and methods

"I...I'm sure" I answered looking at the picture. Me and Zayvion created this, that's so weird.

I liked the process but disliked the results.

He handed me the two pills in the orange container and a leaflet.

"Take these somewhere comfortable, preferably at home with someone there for support if you need anything. The pain typically lasts for a couple hours and you'll experience heavy bleeding. You can take pain meds but no aspirin because it will make you bleed more. Any questions?"

"Will my parents know about this?"

"No everything is kept confidential. Anything else?"

"No, thank you"

"No worries"

I went home and sat on the couch with the pills in my hand contemplating whether to terminate my pregnancy or not.

What if Zay breaks up with me?

What if my parents disown me?

What if the baby grows up and becomes a evil serial killer?

What if the baby haunts me after I terminate it?

What if it grows up to the find the cure for cancer?

There was so many what ifs. I tapped my leg up and down waiting anxiously staring at the pills.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves down.

"Do I give you a name? Ion know how this stuff works..." I trailed off before popping the pills and downing water. "We gon call you bombshell cause you came out of nowhere"

R.I.P bombshell.

I went onto my period app and put in that I aborted the baby then attached a pad onto my underwear.

I got comfortable in my bed watching Netflix then I started feeling cramps. "Ooh this is God punishing my black killer baby ass!"

Two hours went by and the cramps were on and off. They hurt so much I was full on crying.

I heard a sharp bang and almost a minute later foot steps entered my room as I was curled up on the floor in pain.

My eyes widened as the figure came in pointing a gun at my head.