chapter 2

The photo at the top will be your weapon and you are good at playing the violin. I have a violin so have fun~~ also this is them thinking so yuh.and this is the one thats not fronting.

As you summoned your suit while also summoning your violin. You had shot a few people as the women also shot a few of them till she was kicked down. "Shit i need so help here!" Layla shouted when you looked at marc he was getting stabbed so you ran to help layla.

You shot the person that was attacking her and helped her up. When you got her up you ran to help marc but before you did you told wish to take care of her. When you saw marc you saw that he had a shit ton of those sticks stabbed in to him.

The host was about to stab him in the head but you had the perfect shot you readied your bow and took the shot. You had hit him in the heart.

While you shot him you also got shot in the leg but pushed through the pain.When you lowered your bow tried from the fight you saw that amit took the artifact that you had and was gone.

No ones pov

"Marc! Are you ok?" Layla yelled while running to him as he ripped out the wood spears from his body and tossing them away.

"Yeah you ok?" He ask her.

"Im fine thanks to him." She said while looking at m/n as he sat down on the ground letting out a grunt of pain when he did. Marc walked over to the man who now was looking at his leg.

Marc saw that he had been shot when he protected Layla. Wish had now sat down by m/n looking sadly at him. "Oh come on i really am done with getting shot." He said jokingly while he wraped his leg ,and got up now with a limp.

Wish helped him stay steady while getting up "Thank you." Layla said to him. "No need now if you dont mind i need to go." M/n said in a calm manner. "What about your leg?" Marc asked "it'll heal in a few days." Just as he said that his leg was nicely bandaged but he still slightly limped.

*my child they are going to find amits tomd soon* Ra said when he did layla jumped while looking at him. "What is that?" "He is Ra the god of the sun." M/n said deadpan.
Then Khonshu had apeared near marc.

°m/n i need a favor.° Khonshu ask while standing next to marc.

"Sure what'ch need?"the man said petting wish.

°Help marc and Steven they'll die if you don't.° when he said that marc looked offended ( i just seeing him like 😒) .Ra nodded in agreement.

"Sigh fine i guess but you owe me big time." M/n said while shaking his head.

*Well than we should find amits tomd* Ra said while looking off into the stars.

While they nodded gun shots rang through the area "Shit time to go." Marc said while running to a car. "Im driving!" M/n shouted while getting into the drivers side.

Layla got in to the back wish sat next her m/n started the car and took off "where we going?" He asked marc "A place that we can see the stars.".

He said while looking to see if anyone was following them "got it.".

Timeskip yay~~~

Marc's pov

M/n had driven far from the party after a few hours. What did Khonshu mean when he said we would die with out him? Marc thought while they arrived at a spot that was in the middle of the dessert.

I get of the car and place all of the pieces of the so called map and try and put it together. Marc let me out please i can put it together just let me out! "Shut up steven! If i let you out you'll not give the body back." I yelled to steven.

Then layla persuaded me to tell him out "Fine fine but give it back after."

Stevens pov~~

When marc lets me front i get to work while m/n limped next to me. Once i put it altogether layla jumps ahead of me and starts to scan the stars with her tablet. "Layla the stars and sun have moved since this map was made." I explain when Ra and Khonshu appear near me.

*your right my child.* Ra said while walking to stand next to m/n.

° then you know what we have to do Ra.°

*Yes, m/n we are going to set the sky back to the day and night of the making of the map but the other gods will trap us in stone.* The sun god said while looking sadly at m/n.

"Will there be a way to get you two back?" I shouted out.

°yes m/n knows how but we must start soon before amits tomd is found by the others°

No ones pov

The two avatars stand at the top of a sand doun and start to move the sky back in time. Days and nights go by till they stop it and layla scans the sky and yells "I got it!" In that moment both Ra and Khonshu slowly start turning to dust.

°Tell marc to get me.°

*Good luck my child stop amit.*

When the two disappeared steven falls unconscious while m/n falls to his knees in pain. While Layla saves the location and goes to help the two.

A/n hello hope you enjoyed this bc it was fun and the longest one ive wrote in a long time love you

Words : 974