chapter 4

Hello again its been a long time and i'm sorry things got too much for me but now i will try and write more. Hope you enjoy loves <3

No ones pov~~~~~~

When marc calmed down,Layla woke up. Marc,layla,and m/n sat down and started planning "Soo what's the plan?" Marc asked layla and m/n. "I don't know m/n?" " ummm ok I will go in first and sneak in then try and find the stone thing then take out the guys then i'll give marc ,and when you see s signal you guys to come in." m/n said. "Hm what if you get hurt?" it seemed steven had fronted "steve why don't you go with m/n?" layla suggested steven seemed existed but tried to hide it till m/n awnered. "Sure let do it layla you ok with staying outside till one of us comes get you?". "Yeah I'll be fine you too are the ones I'm worried about you are the ones going to fight people." layla jokingly said.

Time skip~~~~~~~

It was noon by the time they had arrived at the tomb. When they did m/n parked the truck and killed the moter. "You ready steven?" m/n ask while grabbing his violin and his bag. Steven nodded "what about you layla?" m/n questioned "yeah will you two be ok?" "yup we'll be fine layla.'' Steven said while he and m/n stepped out. " we may call you or come out with it ok?" Layla nodded. m/n and Steven started walking towards the tomb while hiding from the guards. m/n drew his violin and took out the people steven looked sad for them "They would have hurt us steven." m/n spoke, Steven nodded, seeming sad for the men. m/n sighed and grabbed his hand and sneaked around the rest of them and entered the tomb. When they had gotten inside the tomb there was a group of guards which Steven and m/n snuck past ." Steven let me out! You're going to get hurt." Marc spoke, "Why do you care? I have the suit too." ." That's not it even though you don't know how to use the suit fully yet im trying to make sure you don't get hurt "" I'll be fine marc we have m/n and you saw him save layla." Steven said quietly so that he wouldn't be heard. " I'm not just doing this for you Steven, I'm trying to help m/n and layla." "sigh fine but let me out when you get to it ok?" steven asked. "I promise." marc spoke before he fronted "hello." marc said to m/n "oh hey marc did steven wanted a break?" m/n joked marc joked back by saying "yup it's soo tiring." after that they both started looking for the tomb. 

hello again it was fun writing again so i will hopefully write more that i have a computer bye lovessss~~~