Hello no a/n today loves~

As Marc and m/n made their way through the tomb quietly taking out the guards as they went. "What are we looking for?" Marc whispered to the man next to him "we need to get to the coffin and that most likely will have it there or tell us where ammit is.". M/n responded while walking in front of marc. By the time they had entered the tomb "ok steven its your time to shine." m/n giggled Marc sighed before letting Steven front.

Steven walked to the crypt and started to read the coffin "we need to know where the stone figure is then i'll get rid of it ok?"m/n spoke quietly. Steven nodded, focusing on trying to read the cypriot "ok its um in the body." Steven said, sounding unprepared to touch a dead body. "Do you want me to get it?" m/n giggled steven nodded as m/n opened the coffin dirt flow into his face m/n coughed up what felt like a lung steven patted his back as he looked to try and find ammit.

"What are you going to do with ammit m/n?" Steven asked him "I'm going to hide it so that no one can go near it." m/n said while walking around the room looking at nothing really. After a few minutes Steven had said he found it while happily holding it up at the same time they both heard Arthur harrow speak to them. "Hello march ,Steven and last but not least m/n." "Shit Steven, let me out now!" Marc shouted. M/n walked in fornt of steven to protect him as he spoke to them.

Sorry for it being short but I have a question: show the boys meet Jake in the thing and they become different people in different bodies or what?