chapter 6

Ok hello I'm back! I'm doing much better and is happy to start writing again! Hopefully I will get the story back on track as I dislike where the story is flowing!

As m/n walks to stand in front of steven as to protect him harrow speaks. "Ah m/n how lovely it is to see a old friend." Harrow said while grinning at m/n. Steven looked at m/n surprised that harrow would call the man a 'old friend' as m/n glares knifes at harrow. "That was long ago harrow. We are not friends, you betrayed my trust."

Harrow stopped grinning at him as he speak vemon dripping from his words. "I did what was right. Your soul was and still is unbalanced, you deserve death." Steven watched this as m/n glared at the man. As he did m/n speak just above a whisper to Steven. "Grab ammit and run now..." as he said that Marc spoke loudly at Steven. ***"Steven let me out! M/n can't fight on his own and I can help only if you let me out!"*** as Marc pretty much begged Steven listened to m/n gripping ammits stone figure and runs out of the tomb leaving m/n and harrow alone.

***with Steven***

Steven ran through the temple as Marc and Jake shouted at him to stop and go back, while them tried to gain control of the body. But Steven kept control running as he held the figure careful not to break it. He runs as fast as he can...

***back with you***

M/n and harrow stood in the tomb either saying anything as harrow pointed a gun at m/n's heart. "M/n I'll give you a choice. Give up and be judged or I'll sadly have to pull the trigger." Harrow spoke calmly as m/n stared a him. "Go ahead harrow. Death would be better then being on your side of life." M/n said unblinking as he looked at the gun.

***BANG!***

The sound rang out in the temple. Steven had just made it out of the temple as he heard it. Jake had taken control as Steven was shocked at the sound. "God damn it... I changed my mind we need to leave." Jake said as he ran to the truck starting the car as he tried avoiding harrows followers. Once he started the truck he drove off quickly to m/n's home to hide out as he held ammits stone figure....all of them hoping m/n was ok.

***A/n: hello! I'm back for now. I've been working on school (I know I've given alot of exsues) but I'm writing again and better then before! Hope you enjoy and give me ideas on where the story should go!***