𝟎𝟎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭

Y/n arises from bed. "Cmon, you have a photoshoot in an hour, we need to get up" Her Agent says, pulling y/n arms since y/n was resisting from getting out of bed.

"Ugh, alright alright, you win." She gets up and starts getting ready for the day.

Y/n opens up her phone, getting her daily dose of Britain screwing up once again. She chuckles at seeing the releases pictures the paparazzi had taken before setting her phone down on the bathroom counter.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

@y/ns.jewels

pre-photoshoot teaser 📸

983k ❤️'s | 178k 💬's | 56k 📩's

COMMENT SECTION :

@jennaortega: ahhh you look so good!
- @y/ns.jewels: thank you ml 🩷

@lolatung: effortless beauty
- @y/ns.jewels: you're too cute :)

@y/nfan348: can't wait!!

@oliviarodrigo: lookin flawless per usual ❤️
- @y/ns.jewels: miss youuu

@minnie.mills: vibe is vibing
- @y/ns.jewels: bae

:: Y/N'S POV .

Y/n steps out of the car, putting her phone into her leather jackets pocket. She walks inside the building and heads to the floor where the photographer is waiting to begin the shoot.

"Ah, my star! I'm sure this photoshoot will make everyone's eyes pop out of their head!" The photographer exclaims, clearly excited to work again with Y/n. She smiles.

"Thank you, we can only hope!" Y/n says while giggling and smiling at the photographer. He then leads her to her dressing room and says one final goodbye while heading back to the set.

Y/n sighs and proceeds to change into the clothing she was given. She adjusts some items to her comfort and then goes on her way to the set.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The photoshoot comes to an end. The crew compliments Y/n on how well she did and how she was a natural. They then thank Y/n for her time and wave her goodbye. She picks up her bag and heads back out, startled to find herself being surrounded by paparazzi.

Camera flashes all around her and she tries her best to smile and get through the crowd before she sees her chauffeur and car. Hopping inside.

"Jesus, when can I ever get a break?" Y/n says in annoyance. "They seem to butt their noses into any upcoming celebs business," The chauffeur says replying to Y/n, "Just try your best to ignore them."

"Thank you Albert, I needed that." She smiles at Albert and gets one back. He proceeds to take her phone while letting her blast her music and hum along to the rhythm.