𝟎𝟏𝟎 | 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"WHAT?"

Y/N and Britain have just been asked to fake a relationship.

"Just—Just hear me out." Y/N's manager says. "You two, competing for the number one spot in upcoming actors! But when the feed hears of the two people fighting for the spot like crazy getting together despite their rivalry .. they. would. go. crazy."

Britain raised his left eyebrow before speaking up, "Okay .. even if I were to agree on this insane idea, wouldn't my manager need to approve or something?"

"Already did." A sound of someone's voice, coming from the phone sat on your manager's desk.

The two snapped their heads to the voice before looking back up.

"But where the fuck is all this coming from? I mean why do we have to fake date? And not to be rude .. but why does it have to be him." Y/N murmured the last part, Britain giving her a stank eye.

The girls manager put her face in her hands before looking back up. "Publicity. For both your movies."

"Your movie rates are already dropping down y/n, this could make it pop out again!" Your manager says.

Britain lets out a little chuckle before covering his mouth, trying to hold in the laugh to the fact that your movie was going down in views.

"Britain, yours too."

He immediately stopped laughing.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Both of your managers discussed the contract for a while before you and Britain exchanged looks.

Are we really doing this?

Do we even have a choice?

You two sighed before grabbing the pens in front of you. Writing your signatures on the contract.

It's official. You two are now a couple.

Atleast to the public's eye.

AESTHLIA's NOTES

THE WAY I PUT THIS OFF
SO LONG AGO IM SO SORRY

but we're back and better 🔥🔥

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, britain daltonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara