𝟎𝟎𝟒 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Dude, I can't believe you're friends with my arch nemesis!" Britain exclaims, frustratingly to Jack Champion.

Jack sighs, "We're in Scream together, when you get to know her she's actually a pretty chill person! She has a similar personality to you, I don't understand why you guys just can't get along." He said while rolling his eyes at britain, hinting that he is getting tired of always being the messenger between the two.

Jack was kind of the only connection that the two had between each-other. If Britain wanted to give Y/N a piece of his mind, he would send Jack on his way to tell her.

If Y/N was annoyed by Britain and wanted to give HIM a piece of her mind, she would send Jack on his way to tell him. It was very stressful.

Britain sighs, "Look, she's my enemy, my rival. We go against each other, fighting for number one. I have to get into her mind somehow!" Britain says as he leans back on the couch throwing up his arms.

Jack had finally had enough of this bickering between the two.

So he decided to text Jamie and Bailey and ask them to help form a plan that would get Britain and Y/N to finally meet, and settle this rivalry once and for all. 

Or so he hoped.

.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・

- The Three Musketeers -

Jack
Guys, I need help.

Bailey 🩵
what's up?

Jamie 😵‍💫
🤨?

Jack
yk how y/n and britain have that
whole rivalry or whatever.

Jamie 😵‍💫
yea, wb it?

Jack
I was thinking we should form a plan
for them to finally meet...

Bailey 🩵
what sorta plan champ?

Jamie 😵‍💫
you finally got tired of being their messenger?🤣

Jack
shut up flatters. listen, golden globes are in two days, we should convince britain to go. I know y/n is already going so we just need him on the boat for it to sail.

Bailey 🩵
I gotchu, I'm on it!

Jamie 😵‍💫
lmk how it goes champion

Jack
alright, ttyl.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Jack smiled at his phone, then grabbed the remote and put on the franchise Hunger Games for him and Britain to watch.

. ۪۪۫ TIME PASSES :

"God, Katniss is smart as fuck. I would've just ate those blueberries or whatever they are without hesitation." Jack scoffs at Britain's remark he made on how Katniss saved both Peeta and herself.

"Of course you would, I actually would try to figure out something as I'm more of an empath." Jack jokingly replies. Britain laughs and then shakes his head.

"Just saying." He says, putting his hands up and pretending to 'back down' from the conversation. They continue they're hang out, just catching up with each-other.