𝟎𝟎𝟑 | 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐰

-scream cast gc -

jenna mi bebe 🫶
HOLY FUCK U LOOK SO GOOD IN THE NEW PHOTO SHOOT Y/N!!

Y/N
thank you, thank you

melissa da survivor
you never fail to amaze me 

champion 🔛🔝
u looked so fine

Y/N
stoppp ur gonna make me blush guys 😖

mason goofing  😛
guys careful we don't want her ego
getting big now

Y/N
tread lightly gooding.

neve campbell❤️
You're becoming very famous quickly! I'm happy for your success Y/n!

courteney cox 🙏
Same here, love seeing you progress!

Y/N
thank you so much, it means a lot coming from you guys!

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The rest of the scream 6 cast congratulates you. You seem to not be able to stop smiling like an idiot.

Olivia Rodrigo texts Y/N, inviting her to watch her last performance as her tour was coming to an end. Y/N obviously says yes, I mean, who could resist an offer like that?

Y/N puts on beige cargo pants and a yarn-ish material shirt that exposes her shoulder and arm. She touches up her makeup, and then grabs her purse with her keys and locks her door, heading to her chauffeur.

"Albert, can you take me to **** please?" "Of course Y/N." She smiles at him and then sits back playing the song ALL MINE - Brent Faiyaz. She jams out singing along to the lyrics before she arrives. Y/N takes pics of her fit and then goes to meet with Olivia.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"OLIVIAAA!!" Y/N screams as she runs up to Olivia and gives her a big warm hug. Olivia wraps her arms around Y/N squeezing her. "AHHH i'm so happy you made it!! Here, front row for my very special girlfriend." Olivia hands her the tickets and then takes Y/N's hand leading her to her dressing and makeup area.

Y/N is in awe of how the backstage is. She loves singing and creates music of her own, but she never has really been on a tour or performed a show before.

Olivia gets ready for her show and exchanges a wave to Y/N in the crowd. Y/N smiles at her and sings along to all of Olivia's song she performs.

After the show, they hang out in the back for a while before Olivia has to leave to go do some promo, they hug once more and exchange goodbyes, vowing to eachother that when they have time, they'll hangout first thing.

"Swear." Y/N says as she kisses her pinky and breaks off her pinky promise from Olivia's. She heads to Albert and then immediately posts her pictures of the eventful day.

@y/n.jewels

jewels

watching my gf sing her heart out  💘@oliviarodrigo

1,347,589 ❤️'s | 416k 💬's | 736k 📩's

COMMENT SECTION :

@olivia.rodrigo: miss you already :) 💗
                 - @y/n.jewels: love ya 💋

@rodrigofan3000: this duo >>

@jennaortega: cuties

@vinniehacker: wish i could've made it
                 - @y/n.jewels: u were there in spirit

click to see more ...

*:・゚✧*:・゚

AESTHELIA'S NOTES !

hope you enjoyed this chapter, im trying to make them longer!!