.1.

MADISON RIGHTS

MADISON RIGHTS

hey besties..

i know its been a long time since ive talked to yall so lemme give yall da scoop on my recent life! so yall know carti right? well she turned out to be actually be fake and a fucking back stabber.

so it turns out she been fucking with that darrien nigga on the dl for a lil minute and she knew i aint fuck wit him at the moment and she acted mad dayroom. and she expect me to stil fw her. yall know i tapped that ahhhhh

but uh yea me and kayvion? we been good or whateva i know what he did to me was mad wrong but its always nice to forgive and forget a few times.

i even got my damn car back after a while.

oh! and we got our own lil hangout group not and we pretty layed back so far i haven't really dealt with that much drama. we haven't had that much arguments in the past but if we did they weren't really major and if we did we'd make up right after. 

im also super suprised that asia has sticked with me for this long. like ive never really had a true freind and it turns out that is exactly what she is to me. Like this girl has changed my prospective on certain things. Shes there for me when i hit rock bottom and she brings me up back to the sky because thats my limit. 

If it wasn't for her, i wouldn't still be going today and i would be going through depression. honestly.

But next topic, family life.

noo, i haven't forgot about them and im still in contact with my family, sure they don't support the idea of me sticking around him but i still do anyways. My biggest supporter right now is you guessed it, little miss princess. shes changed alot since the last time yall heard from her. she sassier then ever bro. 

she be cussing and shit at her lil ahh age that she at lol.

but uhh heres the big part. we MOVEDDD so basically i moved to NJ!!  and im loving it out here!

But i hoped yall enjoyed this lil talk with mads</3