.2.

A S I A   M A R

A S I A   M A R

"you take wensday thursday, then just send em my way."

"chile lemme go live on instagram real quick", i mumbled to myself as i went to my spam account that wasn't as popular so most people wouldn't see that i was live.

unlike my freinds i was the popular one out of all of em with a cool amount of half a milli followers on most platforms. 

i hopped on the and let people join while i say hey to errbody while i got my music ready to pop off. 

"what you bouta be doing on this live?", i read one of the comments from my mutual and responded with..

"bouta eat em up! thats what im bouta be doinggg", i did a lil twerk for em and laughed it off.

i hit my vape and turned on my hype songs and got to doing my lil thing.

once in a while i would stop to read comments and i saw one from m2 account saying sit yo ass down.

i flipped him off and did a split and hit that shit for da 1 2 1 2.

he text me on my other phone talm bout sum facetime me and i did on my other phone. he somehow knew i was still on the live so i told them imma brb and i gave him all my attention.

"boy what you want?", i polietly asked him.

"nun when can i see u tho?", i rolled my eyes to his response of my question while thinking hard about the guilty feeling i always get when im talking to him because we both know that he got a girl and the whole block now that bitch DO NOT play about her man.

"M2 u now we cant keep doing this stuff with me. u got a whole girl right now and u still fuckin with me. when will this messy ass shit stop?", i ranted and walked acrosss my room to the bed and sat down picking at my nails as i wait on a response.

"who gives a fuck right now asia? like right now i want you and ur worried about some other shit that doesnt matter to me. if i want you right now then imma get you right now. she aint stopping me from doing shit. she dont matter", he tried to change my mind and shit, i guess it worked cause i was actually believing his dumb ass right now. i mean hey, if we toxic then we toxic, oh well.

"okay, well u tryna slide through now?", i said doing a slanted smile into the camera.

he smirked and told me that he was on the way. i hung up the phone and started straighting up my room just a lil bit more.

this nigga only wants me for one thing one thing only.  and ive been knew that since the day ive met him and i still kinda like him.

i hate this typa shit man

sooner or later i heard a knock from downstairs and i rushed down the stairs to greet him when he walked in. 

i walked down the hallway leading towards the door and opened it pulling him into a long hug.  

"heyy baee!", i said with a smile on my face and loving the moment that we were sharing right now. 

"hey asia..", he said ruining my spark with his non chalant attitude. I just ignored it though because i didnt want to talk about anything negative tonight.

"u tryna head to my room?", i asked holding his hands and looking up into his eyes. he shrugged and i turned around still having one of my hands locked into his as i led him up the stairs.

We both entered the room and we sat down on the bed and talked for a few mintutes. 

tbh i kinda felt like i was talking to a fucking wall. he didnt really interact with our conversation much besides shaking his head and saying yea the time.

"bruh can we just fuck nd get tis over already?",he asked interupting me mid sentence and looking at me with low eyes.

i gave a small smile and shook my head yea. i knew if i said no i would feel guilty and felt like i lead him on in some type of way.

he grabbed me by my neck and kissed me and i kissed back. he let go off my neck and trailed down to my hips holding on to them as i laid back on the bed.

A/N: ALRRRRR thats all yall get cuz yall alr know i cant write scenes for shit soo js act like they iykyk and this is after!!!

"why do you always wait until you get into a realationship to do shit with me?", i questioned directing my body in the direction he was laying and asking him this question because i honestly need the answer now. idk why i woulda felt guilty earlier if hes doing it to me.

"honestly asia, i dont know. i just dont see me in a realationship with u. its like ur someone i can go to when i need something to use.", he said acting like what he said honestly isnt down bad.

"USE?!?!", i shot up from laying down looking shocked to his words.

"i cant believe u mason, honestly like i thought i was more of that to you.", i felt tears forming so i looked the other direction and wiped my eyes. 

"i meannn what do u wanna be? a freind with benefits?", he said shrugging and i stood up and got out of the bed.

"get the fuck out mason, im not playing with you, get all your shit and fucking leave!", i yelled and he got out of my bed collecting all of his things.

"and dont u ever reach out to me again unless youve actually woked on yourself!", i yelled as he walked out of my bedroom door and down the stairs. i slammed the door to my room shut and cried to myself.

i mean theirs nothing else i can do. hes using me and i was to blind to put that label on the whole situation. 

i searched through my messy bed to find my phone and once i did i texted madison .

MADZ🖤

i need ur help..

read 12:10pm

wanna talk tomorrow?

read 12:10pm

i liked her message and pulled the covers up over my body and forced myself to fall asleep.

i cant take this shit anymore..

A/N: Hey girlies and guyssss

so yall gon have to do some vote and comments all that stuff cuz this chapter honestly took forever!! 

GET ACTIVEEEEEEE