.3.

K A Y L E E   M E N D E Z

"be carful with me, do you know what u doing?"

The night before today i was watching this asia bitches live and reading her comments and i saw my man in the comments?? im pissed as fuck so yall know damn well im about to go on live and pop the fuck of on this random.

i started the live and waited for everyone to jon then started talking a little.

once i saw mason and her join thats when it was time to start talking shit.

"aight so boom yall. tell my why this random ass bitch was all over my man last night?",i said taking a pause on my make up and looking into the camera. 

all the comments started coming in and most off them were guessing and asking if it was asia.

i read on off the comments out loud and said yea dats ha.

"add me?!". i read her comment carefuly and responded saying ight bet. 

once she was added she started popping off talm bout sum " i wasnt all over him. he was over me! bitch getcha facts straight before talking on my name dumb ass hoe.", she was lying straight through ha teeth and i could hear it in her voice.

she was tryna act all big and buff but we all know her scary ass wouldnt hurt a fucking bug.

we argued for a few minutes until we both got tired and i ended the live and  called mason and waited for him to answer so i could get his behalf of the story.

i saw the connected thing pop up so i started talking.

"mason what type of fuck shit is u on?" i said on the phone while walking out of my house to outside to go get in my car.

"okay all im gonna say is that i wanna break up witchu, like u be doing to much sometimes like u is doing right now.", he talked calmy and i tried not to raise my voice or anything.

"alright then mason, two can play that game"i rolled my eyes and hung up in his face.

================================

okay so boom i didnt write much for her cuz she boring asf and i dont got the time or day fa her so yea😼

bye frensss