No Staring

Atsushi panicked when he noticed how much bigger Akutagawa was than him. Akutagawa noticed him looking for an extended amount of time. "I thought you said to not stare." Akutagawa taunted, Atsushi shot a glare at him. Akutagawa pulled Atsushi closer to him, grabbing his butt. Atsushi's chin was on Akutagawa's shoulder, looking at the bed frame, trying to distract himself. "Weretiger." Akutagawa muttered. Atsushi hummed a little to let Akutagawa know he heard him, since he couldn't see his face. "I want to do it." He whispered, tightening his grip. Atsushi's hands were on Akutagawa's shoulders, and they tightened in fear. "Please." Akutagawa leaned his head back to look at Atsushi's face. Atsushi looked him in the eyes. I want this too, why is this so scary?

Atsushi stayed silent for a while, which almost made Akutagawa stop entirely. "Just, slowly." Atsushi looked away, his face growing hotter.

"That's not a yes." Akutagawa retorted. Atsushi dug his nails into Akutagawa's shoulders, which made him wince.

"Yes." Atsushi muttered. Akutagawa slipped both of their boxer's off completely and threw them aside.

"Tell me if I need to stop." Akutagawa said, raising Atsushi up. Atsushi was still looking behind Akutagawa, not at what was actually happening. Before Akutagawa did anything, he wanted Atsushi's attention. "Atsushi." He whispered, getting Atsushi's attention, and making him more flustered. Atsushi looked down at what was about to happen, slowly growing more scared. Akutagawa lined Atsushi up with himself, then slowly let him down. As soon as Atsushi felt Akutagawa touch him even briefly he tensed up, Akutagawa stopped. "Atsushi, that'll hurt." Akutagawa looked at Atsushi's face again, who only moved his eyes to look at him.

"I thought you didn't know anything." Atsushi hissed. Akutagawa put Atsushi on his legs, letting his arms rest. Atsushi cocked his head as he saw Akutagawa reach for his nightstand. "What're you doing?"

"I don't know anything, that doesn't mean I haven't tried it myself." Akutagawa mentioned, pulling out a blue bottle. Atsushi thought for a few moments, then he realized what Akutagawa meant. An image of Akutagawa masterbaiting stained in Atsushi's head. "Come here." Atsushi was caught off guard by his own thoughts. He crawled forward onto Akutagawa a little more, before seeing Akutagawa put whatever was in the bottle on his right fingers.

"What is that?" Atsushi questioned, leaning forward. Akutagawa glanced at him.

"Butt up." Akutagawa told him. That made Atsushi confused and flustered, but he did what he was told. Akutagawa sighed and pulled Atsushi forward with his clean hand, their erections almost touching, which was embarrassing enough for Atsushi."Now lean forward a little." Akutagawa repeated, which Atsushi obeyed again. "This will feel weird, so tell me if I need to stop." Akutagawa warned before sliding his middle finger into Atsushi. Atsushi gasped before looking down at what he was doing.

"What're you doing?" Atsushi questioned. The foreign object didn't feel comfortable, and almost hurt. Akutagawa looked Atsushi in the eyes with a straight face.

"If this feels weird, you won't be able to take me."