New Missions

When Yosano had finished hiding Atsushi's marks, she took a step back. "Looks good." She told him, giving him a thumbs up. Atsushi looked at his reflection in one of Yosano's surgical pans that she had laying around.

"Thank you." He turned to her and smiled, she nodded. Yosano sat down on her rolling chair and rested her chin on her hand.

"So, want to tell me how this relationship is going?" Yosano asked, looking at Atsushi. He glanced at her.

"Well, it's going good." He started to say, Yosano seeming invested. "He's really nice to me." Yosano smiled at him, which made Atsushi smile. 

"Yeah? I'd hope so if he's doing that to you." She motioned to his neck, laughing. Atsushi laughed a little, then his face turned a little sad. 

"I just wish that I wasn't in his shadow a bit." Atsushi rubbed his arms nervously. Yosano's expression straightened. 

"What do you mean?" She questioned. 

"Dazai only seems like Akutagawa is bad, and that he want's me to be better than Akutagawa." Atsushi explained. "But I don't think that Akutagawa is bad at all, he just doesn't put a lot of trust in people, which isn't wrong." Yosano put her hands down. 

"Listen, don't let other people tell you how to love, especially Dazai, of all people." Yosano encouraged. "Even if Dazai and Akutagawa have a rocky relationship, that has nothing to do with you. You and Akutagawa are your own people." Atsushi glanced at her. 

"I know, it's just harder coming from your superior." Atsushi explained further. Yosano nodded. 

"I understand more than you think." She smiled. "And I'll always be here if you need anything." Atsushi smiled at her. 

"Thank you." Yosano nodded turning away. 

"Now go, I think other members are getting here, so get out there before they get suspicious." Yosano advised. Atsushi understood and quickly shuffled out the door, making sure nobody saw him. He saw Kyouka talking to Kunikida. Once Kunikida noticed Atsushi's appearance, he turned his attention to Atsushi. 

"Atsushi, I've tried talking to the CPS workers, they said they need to look over your profile and living space." He announced. "About Toska, of course." Kunikida confirmed. Atsushi smiled and nodded. 

"So they'll consider it?" Atsushi sounded hopeful as Kunikida pushed his glasses up. 

"Don't get too excited, our apartments are very small, and you're still young." Atsushi glanced around and got closer to Kunikida. 

"What if I say I live with Akutagawa? His apartment is huge, and it's better for a child to have two people raising them." Atsushi proposed. Kunikida held his composer, even though he was a little shocked. 

"Maybe." His voice trailed off. "On the other hand, you and Kyouka have a mission, that's what I was just talking to her about." Kyouka nodded. "You have to investigate this building, it's believed that there's suspicious activities going on inside, so stay alert, and make sure you look around everywhere." Kunikida instructed. 

"What kind of building is it?" Atsushi asked, to get more of an insight as to what they were getting themselves into.

"It's an abandoned bar, so there will be shattered glass, be careful to not use your ability so much that it rips your shoes." Kunikida advised. Atsushi nodded slowly, envisioning the place. I should tell Akutagawa that I might get home later than expected. 

"Are you ready, Atsushi?" Kyouka asked, already at the door. Atsushi jerked his head up, nodding and following her. 

"Let's get on with this."