X

Shu looked at the clock again and again, he's been worried ever since Mysta had went to work for his extended shift.

Luca notices this. "Calm down Shu, he'll probably be on his way home now in no time!" The blonde says, he's always one to cheer up his fiancé whenever he was stressed or worried.

"Y-You're right. But ever since what happened with Eki and Rias, I can'thelp but worry!" Shu's completely took back his words when the door was knocked.

Luca took charge of opening the door, once he opened it with a little opening to look at the person, he opened it widely and smiled. "See? I told you not to worry. He's right here!" Luca raised his hand wanting to ruffle Mysta's hair but the detective growled and dodged his hand.

"Don't touch me." Mysta went in and walked upstairs with no explanation said to the two.

Luca was suspicious at first, he raised a brow because of his change of behaviour. "It's fine, he's probably tired because of over-time." Shu placed a hand on Luca's shoulder which the blonde quickly relaxed at.

"You're right, maybe I'm the worried one." Luca chuckled.

° • ~

Y/n woke up to the sight of Ike sleeping peacefully. It was sometime in the morning where the sun was almost going to be up in a few minutes but she could see him through the help of a night light.

She tucked strands of his hair behind his neck and admired his peaceful sleeping face. At times like this was where she wished this time would freeze itself so she could savour the moment longer.

But if course, that's impossible. Sighing silently, the brunetter placed a hand on Ike's cheek and brushed her thumb against his face.

This made Ike stirred in his sleep, his hand unconsciously made its way to hold the hand Y/n placed on his cheek. The swede fluttered his eyes open.

"Hello to you, darling." He moved her hand to his lips to kiss it. He then hummed and held her close to him. "I don't see the sun lighting up the room. It's too early, let's go back to sleep." Ike mumbled.

But Y/n had other plans. She's worried because she forgot to text Eki that night, she's probably wondering that's she's in big trouble.

"Sorry Ike, Eki still-"

"My brother isn't important right now, you do know that I need you right?" Ike cuts her off.

Y/n stared into his eyes, he seemed so desperate to gain her attention. She couldn't blame him, he's her lover.

"Right, let's go back to sle-"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Luca peaked inside and apologised. "Hi, morning, sorry. I need Y/n,"

Y/n nods and prepared to et out of bed but Ike wouldn't let her go as he buries his face into her stomach. "Is it really important?"

"Really important." Luca scratched the back of his neck, not really wanting to tell them what's going on. "He's here,"

Ike jolted up, his eyes wide with the look of fear. "You're joking."

"Shh! Keep it down, he's in the living room." Luca shushed Ike and went inside the room, closing the door behind him. "I don't know why he's here at five in the morning but I can't let him bother Shu all morning." The blonde huffed.

"Is Y/n really staying with you? We have our own apartment for a reason.."

Shu chuckled nervously. "She just loves spending time with Luca!" He took a quick glance at the top of the stairs, hoping Luca would come down with Y/n. "Listen, um.. Y/n is a living being who needs her own freedom and peace."

Eki raised a brow at his words. "And why are you telling me this?" He crossed his arms and legs.

"I'm just saying, you're always.. looking for her. Maybe you two needs some time off from each oth-"

"Shu, what I'm doing is what every one person in a relationship would do. I'm not worried she's cheating on me, I'm only checking on her wherab- um." Eki bit his lower lip in realisation of what he said.

He noticed that every time he would ask where she's going, she was growing distant. "Is she really sick of me?"

Shu looked around, his hands were beginning to get sweaty over the interrogation. "N-No.. I wouldn't say that,"

"You hesitated." Eki glared at Shu.

Shu wasn't the best in talking with people, especially in situations like these. He then came up with another topic. "You said you wanted to marry her so have you gotten an answer?"

Surprisingly the change of the conversation worked, Eki's facial expression turned from doubt to flustered. "I haven't asked her," he said in a quiet tone.

Thankfully, Luca went downstairs with Y/n following him. "Good morning.." Y/n yawned and sat on the couch.

"I'll go make us something hot to drink," Shu excused himself, he just wanted to be anywhere else other than being there to handle Eki.

"Sorry again for bothering you two," Eki apologised to Luca and turned to Y/n. "You didn't tell me you were staying here, I was worried."

Y/n laid her head on the side of the armrest, closing her eyes. "If I'm not home, I'm here." She wanted to drift back to sleep.

"Are you really that tired? I know you're not a morning person but can we.." Eki trailed off, looking at a person who just got to the living room.

"Shit, I'm beat."

Luca's eyes widened at the voice. "M-Mysta uh.. you know Ike right?"

Mysta looked at Eki, his tired eyes looked at him up and down. He smirked. "Of course I know him, Eveland's my bestie's boyfie~"

Eki smiled at his response. "I'm glad you remembered me, Rias."

Mysta nods and waddled away to the kitchen to talk with Shu. Luca was still uneasy about the conversation they just had, Eki seemed to be up to something.

Then again, he shook his head.

There is no way Eki would seek revenge on Mysta.

○ ● ○ ● ○

A/n: Everyone knows Eki is Eki now but reader still calls him Ike because she doesn't want to expose herself that she knows he's a fake.

At least not yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯