10

y/n

After the night at the Swords smith village Sanemi and I feel that our relationship has gotten stronger. The girls had all gathered together for some kind of sleep over at the butterfly mansion.

"So y/n, How are things with you and Sanemi" Shinobu asked

"Oh yeah, I heard the two of you went away to the sword smith village together the other day" Mitsuri says.

My face flushed bright red when she brought it up.

"something happened between you both" Shinobu gasped

"Okay okay Yes something happened...t-things got a little heated in the hot springs...and he told me he loved me" I say.

"Wait you two had intimacy!" Mitsuri gasped.

"I know i know we aren't married but it..it felt right..." I say.

"Well you do know If you fall pregnant then you two will have to marry quickly" Shinobu says.

"He pulled out..so i shouldn't fall pregnant" i say

"Well come to me and let me do weekly checks on you just to be safe" she says.

"Can we change the topic?" i asked

While talking my crow came in through the window.

"South! South East! South! South East! Head to Shirakawago Villaige!"

My eyes Widened when i heard that village name. I got up and ran out. Once changed I grabbed my Katana and rushed out of the estate
I made a stop at HQ and Rushed to find Master Ubuyashiki.

"Master! Forgive the intrusion" I panted.

"Y/n Whatever is the matter my child?" He asked

"May i request another Hashira accompany me on a mission...i fear it may be personal and for that i feel it would be best if i be accompanied"
I asked

"Yes of corse, please be safe and I look forward to you return" He says.

"Thank you Master"

I quickly left and i went to find literally any Hashira who was available.

"Y/n!?" Sanemi called

he ran over and got worried

"Hey whats happened Blossom?" he asked

"I need you to come with me on a mission...i-its to my home town!" I say.

"Alright lets go" he says taking my hand.