17

y/n

The next morning i woke up and sanemi was laying beside me. he must've just gotten back because he was awake and just gently playing with my hair.

"Morning..."

"Morning"

He gave me a gentle kiss on the head while moving my hair back.

"Listen...about what I said yesterday-"

"You don't have to say anything. I know you didn't mean it" I say.

He nods and let me snuggle into his arms.

"I think i am Pregnant..." I say softly.

"yeah? then lets get this wedding planned" he softly smiled

I nodded and have him a kiss, It was soft and sweet but the moment was interrupted by knocking on the doors.

"Guess someone wants to die today!" Sanemi groaned.

I laughed and got up. I opened the door to see Shinobu.

"Y/n these boys claim to know you" shinobu says

when she stepped out of the way i saw Haruka with the triplets who looked traumatised and confused...

"Boys! What are you doing here!? where are the others!?" I asked bringing them all into a hug.

"A-A demon attacked the village....we were able to escape but the others along with mama and papa were all killed" Haruka explained.

"And there wasn't a Hashira near by on patrol!?" I asked

"Sanemi dropped in, but the attack happened hours after he moved on to the next mountain" he says.

I turned and saw Sanemi who looked horrified...

"y/n..boys I am so sorry if i had of known i would have went straight back!" he says

"Sanemi it's not your fault, You boys come inside and stay with Sanemi, Ill be back soon, he will get you boys cleaned up and something to eat" I say.

Once i left I went straight to the Ubuyashiki house.

"y/n What do i owe this visit so early in the morning" Master asked.

"forgive me for the intrusion" I say

he knew something was wrong as he placed his hand on my cheek.

"What has happened?"

"Last night my village was attacked by a demon, I believe it was an upper rank as my father who is a retired demon slayer could not hold it off. My family has been killed and my 4 youngest brothers are here..." I say.

"You have my condolences, I understand this must be very hard for you right now," He says

"I would like to take a temporary leave master...My youngest brothers are 2 the oldest is 8, they are traumatised, Frightened and they need me as their eldest sister." I say.

"Of corse Family comes first before all else, Your brothers need you, and you all deserve to grieve in your own ways. Your missions will be shared out amongst the other 9 Harshira" he says.

"Thank you Master..." I say

Once I had left I broke down crying, how was i to raise my brothers, As well as my own child? I knew I needed to be strong for the boys. So i pulled myself together and went back to the house.

When I entered I found sanemi comforting Haruka and the Triplets who were in his arms.

"I know this is a very distressing and painful time for you three, You're so young and nobody should have to live through what you 4 just did last night, But here you are safe, This is the safest place to be, and We promise to protect you boys." Sanemi says calmly.

I almost forgot Sanemi has younger siblings, so he knew what to do with kids this age.

"Now eat up, get big a strong okay" he says

The boys all started eating as he got up and walked over. He slid the door shut slightly before turning to me.

"The boys described the demon to me," he says

Was it an 12 Kizuki? it would be no wonder my father struggled..." I say.

"Y/n, he...he was the demon...." he says.

"W-what?"

I was confused. my father a demon?

I went i to the room and looked at Haruka.

"Haru i need you to tell me what happened, i know its the last thing you want to talk about but please tell me" I say

"sombody turned papa into a monster... He killed mama first, Daisuke got us out but dad had killed the others..." He explained.

"Okay..what did that person look like?" I asked

"he was A man in a suit..he had a big red eyes and black hair..." he says

I got up and walked away to Sanemi.

"Kibutsuji...it was Kibutsuji" I say.

"that Bastard! Hasn't he don't enough damage already!" Sanemi says.

"Keep it down the boys are all ready stressed enough" I say

"Yeah i know sorry" he sighed.

"look we are going to need a bigger space to live once were married, This two room place is not going to be enough for 7 people once the baby is here" I say.

"I know, Ill sort it out don't worry, for now focus on yourself and your brothers alright," Sanemi says

"I just need to thnk of where I can let the boys sleep we only have our futons" I sighed.

"Y/n, look at me. You need to take a moment, Your parents and siblings have just died and you are yet to grieve them properly, take today to do that, we can worry about sleeping arrangements later." Sanemi says

As soon as he said that all emotions I had bottled up came flooding out as I just cried in his arms. I felt so much anger towards Kibutsuji it was unbelievable. I never thought I could hate someone so much until now.