: 6 : His Past

A/n pov:-

Four days later:-

Hoseok is taking a nap on a chair near the balcony meanwhile Namjoon is deep into his thoughts. He's putting more efforts in it more than he does to make any car.

In a second, he stood over the bed and shouted."THAT'S IT! I'M GOING TO PROPOSE SEOKJIN!!" Because of his shout Hoseok almost fell on the floor, but maintained his balance.

"What?" Hoseok asked being clueless. "Hoseok I've decided that I'll propose Jin today." It sounded more confident that Hoseok thought as a joke, cause he's saying the same thing from past three days.

"Best of luck then!" Namjoon jumped out of bed and went to bathroom quickly. Hoseok sighed on his chair. His arm much better than before still not totally fine.

Namjoon came out of bathroom, took his purse and looked at Hoseok, "I will let you know how it went, ok?." Hoseok nodded and he he went out closing door behind him.

Hoseok looked out the window, and thinks about Yoongi's behaviour towards him.

Hoseok pov:

Yoongi's behaviour is so weird with me. I feel like he wants to hug me, touch me but he always stop himself from doing something stupid.

His eyes reflects some emotions for me but don't know why he don't show it to me? On the first day of the hospital, Jin and Yoongi misunderstood me with Jay. Who's Jay? I didn't even heard his name in my entire life.

Whoever this jay is, he has a great impact in Yoongi's life. I want to know about this jay named guy more. But I can't ask Yoongi about it. I know he would be mad at me.

I decided to take a round outside, to freshen up my mind. I came to a small cafe near the hotel and saw namjoon and Jin sitting side to side while laughing with each other.

I was just standing there with a smile, until Jin noticed me and waved at me. Namjoon also looked at me and smiled.

I went to them, and sit infront of them. "So, you accepted finally his proposal. You don't know how much he cause me trouble about this proposal. He kept on saying that you'll reject him."

Namjoon tried his best to stop me but i said those things. After hearing, Seokjin laughed his famous windshield laughter, and pulled Namjoon's cheeks.

"Aww, that was so cute. You know i like his overthinking. He always think hilarious things." This time we all burst into laughter. I ordered hamburger and Sprite for myself.

We talked about random things until something came in my mind. I decided to ask Jin about it. "Jin, if i ask you something you'll tall me the truth right?" Jin nodded and i took a deep breath before asking.

"Who's Jay? And what's his relationship with Yoongi and you?"
Jin seemed to have troubled before answering. But he said it anyway.

" Jay was Yoongi's boyfriend." I felt a deep pain in my chest, and he continued.

"When we were in high school, I met Yoongi. He was a quite and dark person who don't like to talk with other students. But i convenienced him to be friends with me.

And we went to medical college together. There he met Jay, he was a bright person who likes to make everyone happy. I actually don't know how they fell for each other cause i was out of country for some time.

When i came back they were happy together, that they even planned to get married after graduation. Yoongi became a softie for him. Jay changed him.

But fate wasn't planning that for them. In the last year of college, we were out for a dinner, jay said that he's on his way towards us.

When he didn't came for one hour, we decided to check up on him. On our way Yoongi got a phone call from Jay. It was a call from Jay's phone but he wasn't talking. It was someone else.

Then we get to know that he died in a car accident. He locked himself up for two weeks. When he came out he was a different Yoongi.

He started saying that Jay wants me to become a great doctor. I'll become a great doctor for him. He closed all door of his heart for everyone. Except for me, cause I'm older than him. I took care of him while he was in depression.

When we saw you in the hospital, we thought you were jay cause you lookalike jay. He was just like happy and wanted to see others happy"

As jin finished, a tear drop out from my eyes. My heart was paining from sadness, that i loved only one person, besides my parents.

And now everything's over before it even started. I quitly ate my burger. And left that place.

-: To be continued :-