: 15 : 8th Day Of Proposal

A/n pov:

Yoongi was on a phone call, when Jin entered. Yoongi didn't realise who is it and unknowingly said, "Go out hoseok! I'm busy right now."

Jin is in shock, it was the first time he said his name wrong. "When did I became Hoseok!?"

Yoongi widened his eyes at him, "Mr. Han, I'll call you later." He hung up on call. "Hyung sorry i thought hoseok came to annoy me again!"

"What do you mean again? He hasn't met you in a week! Where is your mind at?" Jin folds his arm across his chest.

"I'm so sorry hyung!" Yoongi said in a low voice. "It's ok it's ok! Don't butter me." Jin said in strict voice, while waving his hand and went outside.

Yoongi sighed in relief, and was about to sit on his chair. But namjoon suddenly entered, banging the door.
He was hanging hoseok over his shoulder.

"Doctor! Check up on my baby! He broke his leg!" Namjoon yelled from th doorstep. Yoongi just blinked at him.

Namjoon throws hoseok on the strecher which was beside Yoongi's table. "What are you waiting for, check up on him!"

"Uhh- Namjoona can you get a Sprite for me please! Till then he'll check my leg." Hoseok said so innocently.

"As you wish baby! You better hurry, i can't see my baby in pain." With that Namjoon went out. Hoseok fixed his posture and gave his right leg to Yoongi.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi said shoving his leg aside. "Well i sprained my ankle, so treat it right!" He again gave his leg to him.

Yoongi sighed and removed his shoes. "Why did he called you baby?" Yoongi asked him. Hoseok know his plan worked so he said, " He usually call me that. But why did you asked? You're not my boyfriend or something!"

Yoongi mentally slapped himself. He got up from his chair and put ornament on his ankle. Hoseok hissed in pain. "Is it hurting so much? Should I do it more carefully?" Hoseok went blank with shock.

"You are caring for me? You know what it means!" Yoongi looked at him in confusion. Hoseok pulled him with his collar. They were so close that Yoongi blushed. "You are falling in love with me!"

"Don't talk nonsense!" Yoongi removed his hands and took some steps backwards.

"My work here is done. I'm going!" Hoseok put on his shoes and jumped out of strecher. "Bye bye honey!" Hoseok waved and blow a flying kiss at him.

When he opened the door Namjoon was standing there with Sprite. "Let's go, my work is done." With that he went out.

"What about your ankle is it better now? Did he kissed your ankle or something? How did it get better?" Namjoon went yelling after him.

But they don't know that they left a blushing Yoongi behind. He just slapped himself.

His phone ringed and put his hand in his pocket to take it out. But a letter came out. Now Yoongi understood why hoseok was saying that his work here is done! He opened and read it.

White light flashes
Memories replays
All smiles and laughs
Suddenly the picture went off.

Nostalgia filled the voidness
Maybe i deserve this
Maybe love is a sin?

~ With love ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Hoseok

Yoongi went blank after reading this. Nothing came in his mind what to do next?

-: To be continued :-