: 12 : 5th Day Of Proposal

Next day:

A/n pov:

After their breakfast, jin and Yoongi were resting in their room. Jin is finding something in his room. While Yoongi is taking a nap.

"Yoongiaa!!" Jin yelled from his room which woke up yoongi. He being half asleep went to his room and asked, "What?" Yoongi asked while rubbing his eyes.

"You see all this? I've got nothing to wear!" Jin sit down on the ground and fold his arms on his chest.

When Yoongi wake up fully he saw Jin's clothes were scattered all over his room. "You have this much clothes and you are saying you don't have anything to wear? Are you alright?"

Yoongi asked in disbelief, cause Jin has never done this before. Jin get up from floor and said, " Yoongi, let's go on shopping!"

"Then go I'm not to stopping with you!" Yoongi said while going to his room. "No you're going with me!" Jin dragged Yoongi to his car.

"Let me wear something properly then!" Yoongi said looking at his clothes. Jin made him sit in the car and throw some clothes inside.

"Wear them!" Jin sit on the driver's seat and started driving to the shopping mall.

"Let's go to Louis Vuitton!" Jin excitedly points at the shop in the mall. "Go I'll be here!" Jin happily went inside, meanwhile Yoongi started roaming around.

He stopped infront of Celine store. He was struggling go in or not. Suddenly someone bumped into him.

"Sorry!" Both of them said at the same time and that guy left right after that. Which made Yoongi confused.

He decided to go back to his Jin hyung. Jin was already done with shopping and was waiting outside for Yoongi. "Where were you? And why didn't you bought anything for yourself?"

"Didn't find anything for myself. Did you get your things?" Jin nodded. "Then let's go to home. I want to sleep more."

Jin laughed a little at his little brother and went to his car.

Yoongi pov:

We both come back home. I don't know why Jin hyung has to do shopping today. He had enough clothes for himself in his closet. Whatever the reason is he disturbed my sleep.

But i also can't say anything to him. He's older. I started removing my clothes one by one. I was removing my coat but felt something in my pocket.

I pulled it out. It was a photocard. Of a sea shore. Seriously! I never buy this kind of stuffs. I flipped it over and read this.

This love is eternal
Even if it's one-sided
Even if this reality tears my heart
Let my feelings reach you
Let this weep of torn heart
Not be left unheard
Love,
I love you.....

~ With love ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Hoseok

I sighed. Why he isn't giving up? Is he kinda obsessed with me or something? I threw that photocard somewhere in the room.

I changed my clothes and flopped myself on the bed.

-: To be continued :-