instagram live

VALENTINA.D JUST POSTED

Liked by bojan_cvjeticanin, alessandram02 and 965

Liked by bojan_cvjeticanin, alessandram02 and 965.340 others

valentina.d : Im more than happy to announce im going to eurovision this year representing my beloved home country, Denmark 🇩🇰!! Thank you for everything. Hasta pronto Barcelona🫶🏻

valentina.d is now live

user505 just joined

taylorsvinylplayer just joined

stxph.h just joined

bojan_cvjetićanin just joined

valentinas.fp just joined

"Hii everyone! I wanted to go on live since i havent in so long.. well a week but still!" I greeted everyone who had joined while laughing. "You can ask me anything!"

user34: favorite entries this year?

jonathan_k: have you interacted with any of the contestants yet?

user777 : MAKE US PROUD🫶🏻

I was watching the question flood my comments and chose some which catch my eye to answer.

"I have been chatting with Alessandra for a week now she is lovely and so fun to talk to!" I replied to the first question i saw while reaching for the strawberries in my fridge.

"Favorite entry? Hmm i love them all but i loved Evidemment, Cha cha cha, Queen of the Kings and Carpe Diem. They are so good especially the last one! I have been listening to Carpe Diem for quite some time and im really excited to meet them all they seem so nice!!"

"Do you like anyone? No guys I dont" I chuckled while blushing a tiny bit because I knew that was a lie. That Slovenian lead singer, Bojan is stupid hot but he also seems so fun to be around.

"Im going to make something to eat, make it viral and post "Trying out Valentina's snack" I said laughing a bit.

"You are going to need some almonds, frozen strawberries, frozen banana, chocolate and a bit of milk"........

"And now you out it in a bowl and tada you got a smoothie bowl, really original i know" i said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Well its quite late so i will be ending this live. I love you all so soo much and im so excited to meet some of you in Madrid! Byee!!" I blew some kisses and ended the live.

valentina.d just followed joker_out_official

A/n
Another small chapter but i will be posting another one in a few hours!