Warsaw gig

"Have you got everything?" I heard Ariel say to me.

"Yes, everything is packed and im ready to leave!" I replied, my back facing her

"Okay so your seat is D2 its a window seat alright? One more person will be next to you and thats all I know for now!" She told me as she handed me my airplane ticket. "I will be there when you arrive but now I have some paperwork to fill alright?" We said our good byes and I entered the cab.

When I got there, my flight would leave in 2 hours so I decided to grab some breakfast as I didnt get the chance to eat anything on my way here. The prices at airports are crazy and thats a question I've always had. The fact I had got almost no sleep last night made me look like a corpse so after I quickly ate my ceasar salad I went to the airport's bathroom and put on some eye patches in hope they would help reduce the tiredness around my eyes.

VALENTINA.D JUST POSTED

 Liked by bojan_cvjeticanin , alessandram02 and 1

Liked by bojan_cvjeticanin , alessandram02 and 1.345.210 others

valentina.d : See u all tonight at the gig 🫶🏻

comments
__________________________________

bojentina.stan : bojan cmon she is pretty even with eye patches , get with her already
^ valsfx : exactly!

margotfdq : whats all the fuss about she is mid

user629 : didnt deserve to represent our country

alessandram02 : 😍😍
^valentina.d: you are my favourite
  ^juremacek : excuse you?😨

__________________________________

I was now on board and waited for the plane to start so I put on my headphones and decided to listen to Joker Out because as they said, and I quote You have to listen to them. I quickly fell asleep but was quickly woken up by someone tapping my arm. I opened my eyes and it was Bojan who was apparently on the same plane as me.
"Why didn't you guys tell me we would be on the same flight?"

"Im pretty sure we told you last night" Bojan replied laughing at my confused impression. "The rest are a bit behind although I thought I had Kris's seat turns out im here!" He smiled , me mirroring his actions.

"Who are you listening to?"

"Uhh Taylor!" There is no way I would let him know I was listening to them, he would be too confident after that

The last thing I remember is us chatting for a bit as I fell asleep. I woke up on his shoulder and I was about to say something but I noticed he was also asleep so I just sat there my head on his shoulder as I didn't want to wake him up.