The Olive Theory

"You look so pretty!" I said to Alessandra once we met up.

"Thank you! I love your cardigan. Anyways lets go we have to be there in 15 minutes and some have already arrived"

"Who is going to be there?"

"Im pretty sure La Zarra , Luke , Alika, Noa and uhh joker out!" She replied trying to remember all the names correctly. "Sadly Jere hasnt arrived yet!"

"God Im more hungry than that one time when I camped outside of an 1 direction concert." I said laughing, my norwegian friend joining me.

"You have seen them live?!" She replied a bit shocked

"Yes! I was a huge fan of them especially Harry Styles, I still love him tho" I answered putting a hand on my chest with a smile.

"So do you like anyone?" She asked out of the blue with a grin on her face

"Uh no? of course not why would I?"

"Well your face lit up when I mentioned Joker Out."

"You are being delusional" I chuckled.

"We are here!" We suddenly stopped

The restaurant looked really pretty. I was scanning the room as Alessandra said our names when my eyes fell on someone. It was Bojan so I waved at him with a big smile which he returned. We went towards the table where everyone was and were greeted by the smell of the starters they had already ordered. It was our first time all together and I was already feeling comfortable with them, signalling that these two months with them would be great. I sat next to next to Bojan and opposite of Alessandra who had sat next to La Zarra.

"Heyy you are Valentina right?" Luke said looking at me trying to remember my name

"Yes! And you are Luke, I love your song!" I replied smiling.

"Hello, I hope you all are satisfied with everything already. What could I get you for the main dish?" asked the young waiter , speaking in a soft spanish accent.

"Uhh what did you guys choose?" I responded looking at the menu and the others.

"I will get the burger with the salad on the side!" said  Noa, Alika joining her.

"I think I will get the spicy chicken with the fries" replied Alessandra putting down the menu in her hands.

"I was thinking of getting the bbq pizza if anyone wants to share? asked Bojan, his eyes on the menu.

"I will have the pizza too we can share its big enough for two people right?" I responded smiling and then looking at the waiter.

"Great!"

The waiter took the rest of the orders and left.

We were all chatting and talking about quite everything, exchanging a few looks with Bojan with I don't think had much meaning. Right?
The voice of the waiter stopped our conversation
"And here are your orders!"

"Thank you so much!" We all said as we got the plates in front of us.

"Oh shit the pizza has olives." I complained , I really don't like olives.

"What?! Olives are amazing but you can give them to me!" Bojan said looking at me with a smile after putting his hand over his mouth pretending to be shocked. Damn he looks cute while smiling.

"They are disgusting."

"The Olive Theory!" Alessandra whispered to Jure with a slight grin to which he laughed, I hope Bojan didnt hear though, I swear to God she wont survive to see another day.