Chapter 10

After Kion explained what happened Simba RIGHTFULY believed Kion. But still said he was grounded for the food fight but only for three days witch was fair. Kion was upset that he couldn't really have Kovu over but at least he could still see him at school. yet did Kion know That today his feeling for Kovu would really start to crank up..

 The next day, Kion walked into his math class and was immediately greeted by Kovu

"Hey Kion!" he purred

'h- hello Kovu" Blushed Kion

'so you're grounded huh?" Kovu asked 

"Y- yeah" Kion sighed "I Kinda walked into that one i DID start a food fight"

"standing up for me!" Kovu added "personally i think you shouldn't have been grounded for it"

"Kion & Kovu!" Said Mr. Reyes "since Youre talking i assume you already know the anwer to the question on the board?"

 Reyes "since Youre talking i assume you already know the anwer to the question on the board?"

"sorry" the two cubs said in unison

Kovu looked towards the front of the room but kion continued to stare at Kovu 

'he's really cute' he thought 'his sleek smooth fur his shimmering green eyes. his handsome face! there's just so much about him to love...No wonder I'm falling for him..' Just then Kion snapped himself out of his thoughts  'What? No!' he thought 'I'm Not falling for Kovu.. Right? i mean he is really smart kind and Handsome.. Wait.. He's gay! I might have a chance! wait what if he already has a Boyfriend?' Kion looked at fuli sitting a few desks in front of him 'Its obvious that Fuli has a crush on me. but I don't know about how i feel about her yet. But judging by the why my heart races anytime I'm near Kovu I.. I think I'm.

I think I'm in love' Kion shook himself out of his thoughts for a second time 'Nevermind. I've better focus on math before I get too deep into questioning my sexuality. Whatever I am I know I like boys' Kion thought before finally turning his gaze to the board