CHAPTER 3

After one hour passed

Y/N slowly started to get her senses back, and she opened her eyes only to be met by a pair of emerald green ones "⁓Well looks like someone has woken up... good evening there Cutie-chan⁓" Said the man wearing a fedora. Then another voice spoke "Oh, finally you're awake I was getting tired of waiting around. Laito stay here, me and Teddy are gonna go and call Reiji" and with that he went away.

Y/N eyes went wide from seeing the man so close to her, that she started breathing heavily and moved away from the auburn head making her fall from the bed and crawl until she reached the corner of the room, where she closed herself with her face behind her knees, and started shaking from fear.

The man looking at this went closer to her whimpering figure and bent down saying "⁓Come on Cutie-chan, don't be afraid of me, I'm not gonna harm you⁓... well at least for now..." He whispered the last part so that Y/N couldn't hear it, but she heard it loud and clear and it made her shake and sweat cold from the fear of getting hurt. 

Memories of the laboratory started to come back, her friends, the guards, the experiments of the scientists, the cell she was kept by force. 

Her eyes started changing shape into a wild cat ones, a claw shot out from her tail as well as the claws of her fingers and toes shot out, her fangs became more pointed. Her breathing became more heavier and growls escaped from her mouth.

Laito took cautions and stopped at three steps from Y/N, " ⁓Hey, hey, hey, let's not get wild here. We don't even know each other, so how about an introduction first?... ". He took a step forward... ".... So my name is Laito Sakamaki..." another step... "... What's your name?⁓". The fedora wearing man bowed down to one knee and tried reaching his hand to you, but before he could come any closer, the SCP jumped on him.

She was looking at him in the eye as if he was her next meal or at least her next prey. He tried pushing her off of him but her hand were holding his arms and her feet were holding his legs on the ground. This feeling was strange to him, Laito felt week and defenceless, for many years he overpowered any girl but Y/N was the first one to overpower him. 

While Laito was trying to escape, the SCP roared on his face, saliva dripping from her mouth and falling on him his and she raised sharp tail filled with poisonous substance that could oneshot anyone and pointed towards his neck . But he was lucky, 'cause Kanato arrived just in time with Reiji who had an anesthesia syringe and ejected the medicine in her to make her sleep.

" What was that? "