Intro + Y/N's character!

Hey there!

I'm very bored, so I guess this is a thing. Updates aren't gonna be fast, so apologies, but there's really nothing I can do schedule-wise or mentally to get chapters out any faster.

And like is mentioned, there is a Y/N character, so just a quick brief on Y/N's character, and how they tie into the plot!

Y/N's gender is whatever you want it to be. I want anyone to be able to read this, and picture themselves in the book, so I will be using they/them for Y/N, and unless anyone requests it, Y/N won't be shipped with the drivers either. If you want to just refer to Y/N using your own pronouns though, then feel free. The character of Y/N is not meant to define anyone as a charcter, just a piece of fiction for you to enjoy.

Y/N is on the autism spectrum, and has undiagnosed autism. They have level 1 autism, here is a quick summary of what that basically is.

Level 1
Requiring support
• Trouble understanding and following social rules
• Rigid or inflexible behavior
• Some stress during transitions
• May benefit from therapy or life skills coaching

Y/N is a Haas reserve driver, who has yet to make their debut. Like Nyck was, they are no longer in F2, just waiting in the garage like a sad and lonely bitch. They are close with Mick, and therefore friends with Seb, and has met Kimi once or twice. They also are close with Kevin and Nico.H as they are the current Haas drivers.

Y/N is Lando's older sibling. Y/N is constantly cast aside for not being on the grid like Lando, but they never take it to heart. Why should they? It's not like they're jealous or anything...

And while we're here, just a place to quickly put some random, shortened phrases. Feel free to us this area to have your character description.

H/C - Hair colour

H/L - Hair length

E/C - Eye colour

F/F - Favourite food

F/D - Favourite drink

F/A - Favourite animal

N/N - Nickname

FIA - Fucking Idiotic Assholes
(Please don't attack me for this, it's a joke-)

I reckon that's all of them for now!

Also!!! Alex Albon and George Russel are Bi and Polyamorous, meaning they like men and women, and are willing to have an open relationship between two or more people.

Assume anyone else is straight, gay or ace unless stated otherwise!

Oh, and one last detail! I am very much a mobile writer, so apologies for any spelling mistakes or short paragraphs!

Enjoy this mess of a book!