The first feud (9)

Y/N's POV

It's been six weeks since we moved in.

...actually, no, it's been six hours. Same thing, the boredom feels just as long.

I swear, this house is dead af.

Everyone's asleep right now. Well, except me, I suppose. I don't know what else I was expecting at two in the morning though.

I slept for three hours, and then went down to the simulators to try and tire myself out, but I'm just waking up more and more. It feels like I've set laps in Spa like 1000 times now. Like, it's at the point where I'm forgetting what the real world looks like.

Just set another-

BANG

I flung my head around, hearing glass smashing upstairs.

The simulator laps were quickly abandoned, as I began to run upstairs to grab my popcorn and see who was fighting. Doors opened, as I heard two loud voices shouting. At 2am, damn...

And now there's a third. What the hell.

When I finally got up there, I saw a smashed vase on the ground, George's hand cut open, and George in tears too, with Alex consoling him, and bandaging his hand.

Meanwhile, Max was pacing angrily, and Seb and Charles (who's still got his ankle in a boot by the way, I don't think that break is healing anytime soon) were trying desperately to calm him down.

But that wasn't the drama I wanted to deal with that night, so I went downstairs to get some coffee in my system. Why? Because after all this, there's no way I'm getting back to sleep.

And you'll never guess who I ran into down there.

"Oh. Y/N."

"Lando."

He sighed quietly at my tone.

"Still pissed off at me?"

I glared at him, as I began making myself some coffee.

"Shouldn't I be?"

"Fair enough... Did the shouting wake you up too?"

"Nah. I've been on the sim for like... an hour now? I slept from ten to one."

Lando rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Of course you did."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I asked accusingly, sipping my coffee with my arms crossed. Where was my baby again..? Oh, right, by my bed. I should go check.

"You know exactly what it means."

"Shut up Lan...do."

"Still not good enough for the nickname yet?"

"You slapped me in front of a crowd. We went over this."

He sighed, nodding.

"Yeah... you're right. I'm not good with this stuff."

"Then learn."

That's all I said, before me and my coffee walked away. And by away, I mean back to the simulators.

Shit, tonight was a lot.

Oscar's POV (𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕)

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚐 - 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷.𝟻

𝙼𝚊𝚡 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚢.

𝙾𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚋𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 "𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝙱𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗" 𝚊𝚗𝚍 "𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍" 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜.

-𝓞𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓻 𝓟𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲