wanna get drunk and nasty Sat 🌌

Wanna get drunk n nasty Saturday

👽16🌌

As 40 milkways travels over our space ship in outer space gets up from our hot aliens guys embrace .

Heads to the 40 outer space themed bathrooms shuts the doors of outer space themed bathrooms shuts .

Stripped off our galaxies themed bras and underwear down on floors.

Body wash smells of alien blood and alien cookie and alien lover cherry tarts and alien aduction sour apple .

Male aliens helps us washes across our chests in the bathrooms pulls .

Backs toy story green aliens shower curtains over the green aliens tubs .

Washes sides of our inner thighs and across our pussies and lower back .

Heads up towards our upper backs and then above our ears .

Above our ass cheeks and middle creases of our ass cheeks now .

Next arms and sides of our bodies .

Down on our hairy wet legs and middle of our chests and breasts.

Tummies and belly buttons .

Rinses off our bodies and backs .

Pulls back our outer space themed shower curtains over the tubs .

Brushes our teeth and tongues .

Makeup for party already done .

Rest of the girls wearing galaxies themed makeup and hairs dipped in outer space sliver and dark blue n dark purple galaxies hair dyes .

Tall bottles of outer space themed makeup spray sprits over our faces .

Professional alien makeup artists finished temporary hair dyes hairs .

Grease our scalps with R+Co outer space hair spray over our heads .

Done getting our makeup already done and makeup so i won't wasted anytime getting us ready for party .

Hears groans from the outer space ship living room alien female maids helps guys off floor .

Next drags them across the cold floor and closed the sliding bathrooms .

Doors and famous fashion designers who are aliens leads us into our .

Galaxies themed bedrooms with touchscreen closets doors swings .

Opens and eyeing hologram bras and hologram panties on manquinns .

Taking the hologram bras and hologram panties off the manquinns .

Stands in middle of rooms as the famous fashion designers who are aliens helps puts on the hologram bras over our arms n down on .

Shoulders and steps legs into leg holes of the hologram panties .

Pulls up over our waists .