🔎homicide detective monday 🔦

🔎Homicide detective love monday

Solving attempted homicides/
Falls in love with mystery women on job /asking her out on a dinner date /dirty dancing in nightclub /sex n 🍃/.

A homicide detective is a specialized law enforcement officer Dedicated to investigation and solving attempted homicides and Homicides working closely With patrol officers and Forensic Experts they diligently uncover the details and circumstances surround a crime .

Guys this is going to be in his pov not mine for rest of the story .

Name  :

Marcus james Washington

Age :25

What made u want to come a homicide detective ?.

Cause i was watching the first 48 on tv where they solving attempted homicides it struck my interested of one day growing up n helping my community out with different homicides crimes N collected facts and  evidence pretaning to crime homicides .

What year did u graduated homicide detective school
2020

What homicide school or college did u study the details and evidence of homicide detective crimes ?.

University of Maryland

How much do u make as a homicide detective per year or week ?

76,270 and 49,990000000000$

Hair color and eye color :

Messy curly caramel with chocolate brown streaks eye color is emerald green with hints of hazel .

Any tattoos or piercings ?.

One sliver nose ring and two arms with endlessly tattoos from my favorite childhood cartoons and king n queen letters on knuckles .

Has a handsome greek god body with endless weak in the knees flat toned tummy of caramel brozen 27 six pack abs galore paradise .

Mom is a NBA basketball female coach and dad is a eye color doctor little sister is in preschool , older sisters are fashion designers .

Bedroom walls painted black and solid gold has first 48 posters plasters on walls and two walk in closets with different homicide detective clothes and book shelves on each side of bedroom has books about how to become a homicide detective and romance books n other generations .

Wooden table in the corner has two Chromebook computers and a Xbox 360 at the bottom n vision boards with different homicides colleges .

Piles of plushies and shopkins stacked on high and low shelves above shoes box collections .

Has 2900000000000000, arcade machines in my basement n 33 venting machines .

Bags of money in different safes .

15lbs and 5"9"

Has a 29 inch cock .

Favorite childhood food :

Pizza bagels and drink strawberry melon Snapple and loves different childhood foods and snacks n drinks .