amber loves a talented 🎹🙎🏽‍♂✌🏽

Amber loves a talented 🎹🙎🏽‍♂✌🏽

Helping him out his concert /dinner date night ✌🏽/dirty dancing in nightclub /sex and drugs /.

Charlie's and ambers pov :

Waking up in back of my tour bus in our own private bedroom and today's concert is, in Canada .

Down at a very sleepy beauty amber lay down over top of my chest rubs my hand up and down against her .

Arm enjoying her sweet company before we head to Canada for our .

Soundcheck and going over the songs we going to preform tonight .

Driver gets on the freeway n followed the directions amber .

Moving in her sleep rubs hand over lower back whispers it okay babe .

Couple hours later we finally makes it in Canada drives past the Canada concert hall building looks out .

Our windows and heads to our hotel .

Gathers our bags and phones n chargers .

He pulls the lever opens the doors as we walks down the stairs outside .

Looks both ways, before crossing the street and walks up towards the .

Hotel doors pulls handles n checks into the hotel lobby n writes down .

Our names on the notebook .

Near the elevator pressed up button n waits for the doors to open up .

All gets on the elevator pressed fifth floor and leans back against the .

Elevator walls and looks over at her .

Stares back at Charlie and smiles .

Digital clock inside the elevator counts down many floors we going .

Up and finally gets off on fifth floor .

Heads to our own rooms we got the president suite door opens n places .

Down on floor near our door .

Lays back over by the bed .

Decides to fresh up before tonight's concert and amber wants to shower .

Together sure why not as we picked up two dry off towels n clear wash up bags and bottles of body wash .

Meanwhile in the bathroom we both started stripping our night clothes .

Off each other bodies and undergarments too .

Helps amber in the shower turns knob counterclockwise in my palm .

As bath water levels up against our legs and then pulls finished drained .

Shower water runs down over our heads .