premiere

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

Tonight was my Premiere for 'The Little Mermaid', I wasn't a massive part in the movie but i did play one of Ariels friends. Working with Halle Bailey and the rest of the cast was absolutely AMAZING!

Tonight, I invited Mason and Maddy to the premiere, i acted with both of them on the 2022 movie, 'The Black Phone'. Where they played Finney and Gwen Blake and I played Jennifer, Finneys love interest.

During the time of filming that movie, Mason and i became really close and eventually, we got together. Which is exactly why i invited him to my premiere. I invited Maddy as she was like a sister to me. Miguel was invited, but unfortunately, he couldn't make it.

My hair and makeup were done and I wore a beautiful blue dress, representing the ocean for the movie. Frilly bits along the top to represent the ocean waves. I personally thought it was a gorgeous dress, i was in love with it.

I made it onto the blue carpet, stopping for people to take pictures, sign autographs, speak with fans

I made it onto the blue carpet, stopping for people to take pictures, sign autographs, speak with fans. Then i got stopped by an interviewer.

"Y/n, you look absolutely stunning! The dress definitely suits the whole theme!" She complimented and i smiled, tilting my head slightly. "Gosh, thank you, you look beautiful too!" I said and she visibly blushed. "Oh stop!" She replied, waving her hand in front of her as we both laughed.

We continued talking, she asked questions, I answered then behind her, i saw Mason and Maddy. Maddy wore a beautiful green dress and Mason wore a blue suit. The interviewer followed my eyes and smirked when she saw the two. "You and Thames, you're together, aren't you?" She questioned, i was thrown off but nodded.

"You two had loads of chemistry in The Black Phone, i knew you'd get together" she winked at me before moving on, leaving me a smiling mess.

"Y/N!" Maddy yelled, running towards me. Thank goodness she was wearing flats and not heels. She hugged me, nearly sending me off my feet, i chuckled. "Gosh, thank you for coming guys!" I spoke and hugged the girl back. I pulled away and hugged Mason and he kissed my cheek.

"Why wouldn't we come?" He said before gazing at my outfit, practically drooling. "You look absolutely stunning, Y/n/n" he complimented. I pecked his lips as Maddy grinned behind us.

Along with Halle Bailey herself...

"Gosh, i get to see the couple in person! Mason, all she talks about is you. Young love is adorable" she holds her hand out. "Its so nice to meet you, thank you for coming" Her smile was beautiful, contagious. And her greeting was insanely polite.

Mason hid his smirk at the first part and shook Halles hand. "Its nice to meet you too, congratulations on the movie!" He replied. He was honestly the sweetest boy to ever exist.

Halle smiled then turned to me. "We better head off soon, get ready to start off the movie" I nodded then, she finally turned to Maddy. Who had her mouth open wide in fascination. "You're prettier in real life!" She exclaimed, giggling then pulling out her phone from her shoulder bag.

"Can i get a picture, please?" The brunette asked. Halle turned to me with a pouty smile, I could tell her heart melted. "Of course, Miss Mcgraw" she answered and they both took a photo. Maddy said thank you very excitedly before running off to tell her parents.

Halle then left to speak to others, get more pictures and be interviewed more. Mason and i were left alone to talk, ignoring the loud chatter and clicking cameras in the background.

"I missed you, thank you so much for coming, Mase" i said, my heart basically fluttering in my chest. "I wouldn't miss it for the world, I'm so proud of you" he replied, kissing my lips.

He was proud of me, thats all that mattered.