hold my girl

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

( this is Masons Pov)

Y/n has been away filming her new movie, she's playing one of Ariels friends in 'The Little Mermaid'. She hasn't got much scenes, but im incredibly proud of her for getting that role.

She was finally coming back today, her scenes were filmed in London, she told me. She told me every detail, including stories about her and her new friendship with Halle Bailey, Ariel herself.

I was at the airport waiting for her, along with her parents. They invited me and Brooke to come and pick her up. We were waiting awhile, i was about to fall asleep on the chairs until my sister stood up rapidly. "There she is. Y/N!" She yelled.

Y/n looked over at us, her eyes widening with a smile glued to her face. "MUM, DAD, BROOKE, MASON!" She shouted and ran towards us. I instantly stood up and she ran straight into my arms, I lifted her up and twirled her around. "Oh god, I missed you so much" she mumbled into my shoulder. "I missed you more.." I replied.

I heard a cough beside us, we pulled away and saw Y/ns parents with a smirk on their face and Brooke grinning sarcastically. "Can i hug her or are you gonna hug her until you consume her" Brooke teased, i rolled my eyes playfully.

"You can wait, give me a minute to hold my girl" I answered and Y/n chuckled and kissed my cheek. "I love you, Mase, but let me say hi to the others, THEN, you can hog me" she laughed, i sighed dramatically. "Fineee~" i joked and she laughed more and ran to hug her parents before moving onto Brooke.

"Oh, Y/n, Masons got big news for you!" My sister said, making my girlfriend look at me. "Whats the news?" She questioned. I took her hand as we all began to walk to the car, Y/n's parents not far behind with their daughters luggage, probably wondering when they'll be able to have a proper conversation with her...

"I got the role of Hiccup" I announced and she gasped before squealing and clapping, jumping up and down like a little girl. "OH MY GOODNESS! REALLY?! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!" She yelled and hugged me as i grinned and hugged back. She knew I auditioned for it.

"But enough about me, how was filming?" I asked, that made her face light up with even more joy. "Oh you'll love this, so basically-" she began telling all of us her adventures on set and being in tanks of water, learning how to open her eyes under water too.

I'm glad my girl was back...