wanna be yours

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

I wanted to be his girl so badly, I wanted to be the one he loved. We're co-stars, and we've worked together in one movie. The Black Phone. I say we really hit it off, and we had so much chemistry. But maybe he can't see that...maybe he doesn't like me, the way i like him.

Mason fucking Thames.

Madeleine Mcgraw, my best friend, knew i liked him. She teased me constantly but shipped us openly, she even said it in an interview once, leaving Mason a blushing and stuttering mess. But apart from that, he didn't comment on it.

I just wanted to be his. His girl. I couldn't stand the thought of anyone else being his girlfriend. The one he kisses, and holds close. I wanted it to be me.

【☆】★【☆】

I sat in front of the interviewer, along with Mason, who was also doing this interview with me as our characters were lovers in the movie. The interviewer greeted us, gave us a smile, and he began asking questions. Then a specific question came up...

"Madeleine Mcgraw, your co-star, recently revealed that you like someone...is this true?" My eyes widened as the interviewer grinned at me. "Uhh..y-yeah, i guess it is?" I replied with a small nervous chuckle. He nodded and leaned closer. "Anyone famous? Anyone we know?" I was visibly uncomfortable.

Mason noticed this and placed an arm in front of me, making the man back up. "Can you ask other questions? She clearly doesn't wanna answer these.." he spoke up politely. The interviewer nodded and the rest of the interview, my leg was bouncing and shaking until Mason put a comforting hand on my leg.

I gazed at him, the only thing I thought was...

' i wanna be yours '

' i wanna be yours... '

Mason caught me staring at him and grinned, gently moving my head the other way, making us both laugh. I quickly forgot about the weird interaction with the weird interviewer.

【☆】★【☆】

We left the interview. Mason then looked at me. "Soo...you like someone?" His tone was teasing, a smirk plastered on his face. "No? Maybe? Yes.." I replied, silently cursing Maddy for revealing such a secret.

"Who is it? Do i know them? Are they right for you?" Mason bombarded me with questions, to which i just giggled at. "Mase, enough questions!" I answered and he stopped, and just stared at me. I stared at him, innocently.

Then i sighed.

"Mason, i like you" wow. bold, y/n, bold. He looked shocked, but his face soon turned red from blushing. "Wa-wait - i - really?" I laughed at his stuttering response. "Yes..i really like you"

"I like you too but...what if fans ruin what we have and start hating on you for dating me? Or hate on me for dating you?"

"I don't care, Mason, i wanna be yours"

"What if fame ruins us..."

"I wanna be yours, i'll do everything in my absolute power to stop that"

My responses were quick and firm, Mason knew i was serious about this. He suddenly took me in his arms, lifting me up to twirl me around, I laughed at this and gasped in shock. When he put me back down, he kissed my head.

"I wanna be yours too, Y/n..."