paparazzi

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

I hated being 'famous' i mean, I wasn't that famous. I had a love-hate relationship for fame. I was in a few movies/shows, but i was only one of the main characters in 'Stranger Things' and 'The Black Phone'. I recently got the role of Astrid in an upcoming live action movie of 'How to train your Dragon' which is exciting.

Mason Thames, my boyfriend, got the role of Hiccup. We were both in 'The Black Phone' together and they probably thought we had chemistry and they knew we were together.

I laid on my bed, on my stomach, on my laptop. Mason was with me too, his head resting on my back as he was scrolling on his phone. "Y/n?" He spoke up, i hummed in response, looking over my shoulder to face him. "Wanna go out and do something?" He asked.

"Sure, what?" I answered and he thought for a moment. "We can just meet up with Maddy and go shopping or something.." he replied and i nodded. "Okay sure!" I got up and grabbed some clothes to change out of my pyjamas. Whike i got changed, Mason left the room without being asked, being the respectful boy he was.

Once i was changed, I grabbed my phone off charge and left my bedroom. My boyfriend was staring at me, i looked at him. "What? Is my outfit not good? Should i change-" i was cut off by Mason kissing my lips, his arms going around my waist as mine went to his neck.

"You look beautiful" he commented, after 1 year of dating, his compliments still constantly give me butterflies. "Yeah well, you look handsome" i spoke, pinching his cheeks as he blushed. "Aww, is my boy blushing?" I teased with a grin. "Stopppp!" He whined as I laughed and walked away.

【☆】★【☆】

Mason and i ended up shopping by ourselves, Maddy was busy looking after her sister, Violet as she was sick at the moment. We wished her the best, but Mason and i still had an amazing time! Until...the paparazzi got involved.

We walked out of the mall and cameras were clicking and flashing. Mason groaned and i heard a small 'you've got to be kidding me' escape his lips in annoyance. I rolled my eyes and we continued walking, the paparazzi following. I suddenly stopped and faced them.

"Aren't you bored? You're taking the same picture over and over. Is your life that boring?" I snapped, Masons eyes widened but he also held in his laugh. "Like seriously, go do something better with your day and leave us alone" with that, I grabbed my boyfriends hand and walked faster to our car.

We got in and instantly drove off and we arrived at my house, parking outside. "That was fucking badass" Mason spoke up after a few moments of silence, i had my hands over my face. "Oh my gosh..im so rude!" I groaned and Mason chuckled.

"Y/n, hey, look at me" i did as told and Mason had a genuine, caring look on his face. "Y/n, those paparazzi were rude. We don't want cameras in our face everyday and we certainly don't want them taking pictures of our every move. You had every single right snapping at them" he explained, i bit my lip.

"Well..yeah, i guess you're right" I laughed a little and Mason kissed my cheek. "Now..those new clothes you bought, i think you should give me a fashion show" my eyes lit up. "I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK, LETS GO!" I yelled excitedly making my boyfriend laugh.