Chapter 4-Crystals

(Azawas Pov)

The classroom floor was cold and hard, and I lay there, feeling completely drained and exhausted. I was in the middle of a much-needed rest when the ringing of my phone interrupted me. I rose from the floor and reached for my phone, hoping it was not a prank call or some other trivial matter. As I checked the caller ID, I saw that it was Allmight, one of the most powerful heroes I knew. Despite my weariness, I answered the call, trying my best to sound alert and composed.

"Hello?" I said, my voice betraying some of my fatigue.

"Sorry to disturb you at this hour, but I need your help. A villain has caused chaos downtown and has now moved to the underpass near UA. He attacked a young boy, who activated his quirk out of fear. The child is scared, and I can't approach him. Can you help me out?" Allmight explained, his voice grave.

I knew without a doubt that I could not refuse Allmight's request, no matter how tired I was. I replied, "I understand. I'll come over there."

I stood up slowly, feeling my muscles protesting the sudden movement. I walked outside, and before I could even get my bearings, I saw several staff members huddled together, staring at a glowing blue light with towers of crystals forming around it. It was clear that the situation was getting out of control. I pushed my way through the crowd of people, determined to reach my destination.

"Shota, where are you going?" I heard Present Mic's voice behind me. He was one of my colleagues and a fellow hero.

"To the source. Someone's quirk needs to be deactivated," I replied, without pausing for breath.

After walking for about ten minutes, I finally reached the scene. The crystals had formed walls around the light, creating a maze-like structure that trapped the villain and Allmight within. From my vantage point, I could see that a young boy's quirk had activated, causing the crystals to form around them.

I climbed on top of one of the walls and activated my quirk, causing the towers of crystals to disintegrate beneath my feet. I landed safely on the ground and hurried over to the boy, leaving Allmight to deal with the villain. The boy was small and had fluffy green hair with light streaks. He wore a middle school uniform and looked too young to be in middle school. His eyes were black, but the irises had a beautiful pale blue colour with disappearing crystals.

He looked frightened and was unable to calm down. I held him firmly in my arms and offered him comfort, saying, "It's alright, you're safe now." Gradually, he began to relax and eventually fell asleep in my arms.

"Well, that was a frustrating situation. Thank you, Eraser," I heard Allmight say behind me.

"It was not a problem. I'll take the child to UA. You can take the villain to the police station," I replied, determined to ensure that the boy was safe. I left the scene, carrying the sleeping child in my arms.

(izuku's POV)

Whispers were barely audible, their words muffled by the veil of sleep that still clung to me. As I drifted in and out of consciousness, the whispers grew louder and more urgent, like a chorus of distant voices calling out to me from the depths of my dreams. Despite my overwhelming desire to slip back into slumber, I couldn't ignore the growing sense of unease that crept over me with each passing moment.