Chapter 5- Questions

(Azawa's pov)

The young boy lies motionless in Recovery Girl's office, and the situation is quite concerning. In an attempt to gather more information about the boy and his powerful quirk, I reached out to Nezu, who offered to help in identifying him. Recovery Girl updated me that despite the crystals that had covered his entire body, he had sustained no physical injuries, and they had since vanished. It was revealed that the crystals had formed due to his fear, which had dissipated as he calmed down and eventually fell asleep. 

As we discussed the situation, Nezu arrived and disclosed the name of the unconscious boy - Izuku Midoriya. He is a 14-year-old student at Aldera Junior High, and his quirk is called Abyss. Although little is known about his quirk, Nezu promised to keep investigating. He left the room and requested to be informed once Midoriya regained consciousness.

My attention returned to the boy in the bed, and I couldn't help but wonder whether his quirk had been inactive or gradually intensifying. The Crystal Towers, flying skull, and chain-like weapon were all present. The chains themselves were fascinating; from what I observed, they seemed to move in sync with the boy, almost as if they were mentally connected to him.

I couldn't shake off the feeling that if the villain had escaped, he could have put Midoriya's safety at risk. It's not safe for him, especially now that reporter helicopters were hovering in the sky once the situation was under control.

Luckily the reporters didn't get to see or get much of it on film, it could have caused a lot of problems regarding Midoryia's safety.  I've seen what he can do up close it is remarkable he even overpowered the number-one hero himself. The crystal towers he made were strong enough that Allmight couldn't even break threw.  What else can this kid do?