♬ Raid ♬

You and Whipstriker were already in the air once the sun rose to catch up to boats that would be sailing the Archipelago by now.

Whipstriker kept sounding his roar to see if anything in the distance would respond, Whipstriker's way of seeing if dragons were on ships was to roar and see if anything responded.

Dragons attracted to his song will become agitated and begin roaring like crazy if they're unable to get there.

You looked off into the distance and saw a boat that appeared to have one Zippleback who was quite docile along with two fisherman and a couple chickens in cages.

Most likely going off to trade at the market or sell chickens there too, maybe coming back from the market with chickens?

The docile and happy Zippleback was what confused you the most, why was it so calm and why were the Vikings so calm?

You've never seen that with someone else who wasn't you.

Six chickens would do, two would be kept for breeding incase you needed more while the others would be used as a food source. 

Your Death Song roared at you before you pat his neck and nodded, he immediately began to dive towards the boat.

"Mulch! Dragon!" The other fisherman shouted

"Death Song! We must go, Bucket!" The other fisherman yelled back

Whipstriker blasted amber at both the Vikings as warning shots, Whipstriker never missed and he knew that if you left the Vikings and the dragon there, more problems might emerge in the future.

The Zippleback roared in distress and fear at the green and purple dragon, it seemed to fly away quickly with both Vikings.

Dragon riders? Really?

You hadn't been in the archipelago lots recently, you must've missed something real big for you to come across that.

You shook your head to erase the thought, once Whipstriker landed you went over his wing and landed on your feet.

Whipstriker bent down and roared at you as his head fans shook in curiousness when looking at the chickens cluck at him.

"Let's take these guys back to Melody Island, I'm sure you wouldn't mind carrying extra weight, right?" You asked your dragon

Whipstriker roared at you before lowering himself to the height where you were able to get on top of him, you had three chicken cages and you supported them using your arms.

Whipstriker took off and picked up three chicken cages while turning around, they all clucked at the ocean in fear and confusion before backing up against the bars up against the cage bars.

"Okay, Whipstriker! Since you're the dragon of the day, why don't I help you clean up your hunting grounds, couldn't have harvested chicken without you." You grinned 

Whipstriker roared happily before beginning to fly faster than before, making the cages filled with one chicken each shake.

Death Songs were big and intelligent dragons, they know exactly how to make even the strongest Vikings shake and tremble in their boots.

The island came into view, he shrieked before diving and landing on top of the ledge that would lead the both of you into the cave.

You took the three chicken cages before grabbing the other three that had been placed on the ground by Whipstriker before he had landed there.

You set the cages down in the corner of the room and grabbed some seeds from a barrel you had brought with you from the previous island, you spread the seeds over the cages before hopping back onto Whipstriker and taking off.

He quickly landed in the middle of the rocky area, on top of two large boulders that allowed him to be able to view the place to its full extent.

"Ten Nadder's, two Zippleback, five Monstrous Nightmare, one Gronckle, twelve Terrible Terror and one Speed Stinger." You counted

You grabbed a couple pieces of amber off the ground that were already rock solid, most likely from a dragon attempting to escape its demise.

"Might wanna move these pieces of amber out of the way, might step on them or something, or I might step on them." You informed

Whipstriker roared before picking up a piece of amber and throwing it into a pile near the centre rock and roaring happily at you.

"Not bad." You grinned

Both you and your dragon began to pick up different pieces of hardened amber and throw them into a pile as multiple dragons roared at you.

His bone pile was much worse, there were pieces of amber scattered all over the place.

How else was he supposed to eat a dragon? He couldn't just eat the amber, which was why he usually used his teeth to break the amber and discard of it elsewhere.

A Deadly Nadder roared at you, Whipstriker immediately turned and shrieked aggressively as his head fans shook and a low hiss could be heard which immediately made the Deadly Nadder adjust its wings and tail so they wouldn't become Whipstriker's next meal.

Whipstriker snarled in annoyance and rolled his eyes at the dragon before running over to you and handing you a piece of amber which you threw back to the pile.

You watched as the clouds began to cover the sky, you watched as rain began to pour from the sky and thunder could be heard.

Whipstriker roared before running over to you and raising a wing over your head so that you wouldn't get wet from the rain.

You laughed as Whipstriker crouched down and bended his neck to look up at the clouds and the lightning in the sky.

"Let's head back to the cave so that we can get out of the rain." You smiled

Whipstriker roared happily before letting his wing slide off your head as you jumped onto his back and he immediately began to fly towards where you slept.

He let you down before running to the end of the cave and jumping down into the separate cave below, you saw the chickens were all asleep or dead silent before you laid down on your own makeshift bed that was on the ground.

You heard thunder rumble along with heavy rain drop against the rocks on the cliff walls, the ledge to enter the cave along with large rocks on the ground.