Bitten ch 01

You walked through the halls of visions academy. You are headed to miles' room. You just wanted to hang out with him. And you two planned to hangout tonight. You of course had to hide from security. Since you aren't supposed to be out of your dorm at this time.

But of course you ignored the rules. So does miles. You stood in front of the door. You knocked on the door. After waiting 15 seconds the door opens and you saw miles.

You walked inside of his dorm. And his roommate ganke. He had a his headphones on and he didn't mind you. He got used to you coming around. "So how do you like it here?" You asked as miles looked at you with a a nervous smile. "I don't feel like I belong here. I really don't think it's my style" miles said as he sighed.

"I understand. It's hard fitting in into new places. It was hard for me when I started here. And it still is. Well kind of. How about we go out and see your uncle? Maybe you could draw" you chimed with a smile. "I was gonna do that if you didn't show up the next 7 minutes" miles chimed as he had a small smile.

"So you were gonna leave me? Oh alright" you chimed as you walked next to miles. You two were on the street. You guys were making your guys way to miles' uncle.

"I met someone in class today. She is nice and funny. I think you would like her" miles said. "So what's her name?" You asked as you were curious. "Um we're are still talking it out. Tomorrow I'll ask her" miles said.

"See this is what I'm telling you miles. Things get better in time" you said as you lightly punched miles' shoulder. He had a smile.

You two were finally at his place. You guys looked up to see his uncle's apartment is lit up. "Race you to the top!" Miles said as he ran to the stairs. "Your on" you chimed as you ran two.

Miles pants as h was almost there. You pant too. "Fine you win" miles mutters as he continues to pant. You smirked. "Easy" you chimed as he chuckles. "I have a great idea. We should scare my uncle" miles said as he got his phone out. You two begin walking up the stairs. And you two were finally at his place. Miles took a picture of his uncle. You stood right next to miles to see what he was doing.

You covered your mouth as you saw what miles was doing. Miles then sent the photo to his uncle. His uncle picked up his phone. He opens the photo from miles. He saw the picture and smiled happily.

"Uncle Aaron!" Miles shouts as he went on the window. Miles's uncle looked at him. You had a big smile as you knew what he was gonna do.

"Were you scared?" Miles asked as he put his face on the window. He blows. His uncle laughs. And so do you.

Miles punched the punching bag. You just watched him do that. "You want that?" Miles asked as he grunts a bit.

"What's up with school" Aaron asked both of you. He was finished doing the dishes. "Going great! Tons of friends!" Miles lied a she sound tired. You chuckled after he said this.

"Well what he's saying is that he made one friend today" you chimed as Aaron looked at you. He smiled. "Now you can't tell me it's all that bad there" Aaron said as he turned his focus on miles. He was walking toward miles.

"Smart friends is where it's at. That place is full of them" Aaron said as he grabs the punching bag. "No there's no one" miles chuckles. "Yo, I can't have a nephew of mine on the streets with no game" Aaron said as he walked to the kitchen. Miles walked to the couch.

"Hey I got game. There's a new girl actually you know she's kind of into me" miles said as he sat down right next to you. He grabbed his sketchbook. "You know how it is" miles said as he opens his sketchbook.