Weird morning ch 02

You immediately woke up as you heard your alarm ring. You stood up after pushing your blanket off yourself. You grabbed your shirt. You put it on but it was tight. 'Did my shirt shrink? Or did my body change?' You mentally asked yourself as you roommate saw this.

You tried putting your skirt on but this didn't work too. You looked at your roommate. "Can I borrow your clothes until I get new ones?" You asked as she nods. "I can't have my roommate have a fashion disaster" your roommate chimed as she went to get extra of her uniform.

She looked through her closet. Once she found them she grabbed them and walked over to you. "Thank you" you said with a small smile. She hands the clothes to you.

You grabbed it and you immediately put it on. After putting your roommate's clothes on you packed your bag with your homework and school work. Your roommate already left for class.

You felt something was off with your teeth. So you went to the restroom. You looked in the mirror. You sighed. You opened your mouth. You saw you had fangs. 'What the??' You were flabbergasted. This freaked you the hell out. 'What the hell is going on with me???' You mentally asked yourself.

As you were walking to the main building you saw miles holding some blonde girl's hair. They were going in circles. You walked over to them. You saw his hands were sticking to her hair. "Okay I have a plan" miles stated.

"Great" the blonde girl said. "I'm gonna pull really hard" miles stated his dumb plan. You were dumbfounded from his plan. "That's a terrible plan" the blonde girl stated the obvious.

"One"

"don't do this"

"Two"

"Three!"

The blonde girl grabbed his hand and she went to the ground. She pulled him into the air. Miles screamed as he went flying over the blonde girl. You laughed about this.

You waited outside of the nurse's office for miles. The door opens and miles came out. He still had the blonde hair in his hands. "That went great, huh?" You asked as he looks at you.

"No it did not" miles said as he begins to walk. You walked beside him. Miles looked like he was having a mental break down. He was looking around him at the students. They were whispering about what happened.

"Stop gossiping! Get back to your work!" You shout as they looked at you. Some have you glares. You then gave them your middle finger. Miles begin to run off. You followed him.

"I know you snuck out last night morales. And you too O'Hara" the security guard said as miles stopped himself from bumping into him. 'Great' you mentally thought.

"Whose morales?" Miles asked as he realized what he said. 'Not that dumb!' Miles groans.

The security guy looked at mikes weirdly. You knew miles was gonna run. So you joined him. You both sprinted to the doors. "This is just great" you stated as you begin to pant.

"You got that right" miles sarcastically agreed as you two turned the corner. Miles opened a door. He ran inside it and so do you. You closed the door behind you. You then looked it.

"We are okay"

"yeah he's never gonna find us here" you and miles said as you both then looked at the deal. You two saw the photo of the security guard with his friends. "Oh shit" you muttered.

"No" miles groans.

You tried getting away from the door but you were stuck. You tried again. Miles saw this. So he went to help you. "What are you doing in my office O'Hara, morales?!?!" The security guard shouts as he tries to open the door.