Out ch 04

You laid in your hospital room. You mother sat besides you. She held your hand.

You slowly opened your eyes. She smiled as she saw your eyes opening. You saw your mother with a heart warming smile. "Mom?" You asked as she nods.

"I'm so happy your awake" your mother chimed as she grabbed you and hugged you tightly. You smiled. "Sorry mom" you said as you hugged her back.

After hugging for 15 seconds your mother pulled away. "¿Qué estabas haciendo fuera de tu dormitorio?" You mother said as he face was serious. "mamá. solo quería conseguir algo de comida japonesa uhh" you answered as she groans.

"And you got shot for getting Japanese food? How did that happen?" Your mother asked you.

"Some guy was hungry. So he tried taking my takeout and there it happens" you lied. You didn't want your mother to know what happened. And how your involved in Spiderman's death. Your mother sighed.

"mientras estés a salvo" your mother chimed as her face eased up. She now has a smile. You smiled too.

"So when can I leave?" You asked. "You been here since last night" your mother said as you rolled your eyes.

"I need to get out of here. I feel better" you chimed as you sat up. You felt some pain on the leg you were shot. "Fine. We will leave in a hour" your mother said as she stood up. "I'm going to tell the doctor. Here's the remote" your mother said as she handed you the remote for the tv. You grabbed it. "Oka" you chimed as you turned the tv on.

Your mother then walks off. You saw the news. And it was about spiderman. Spiderman was Peter Parker. A 26 year old.

You closed your eyes as you tried to calm yourself.

You were standing next to your mother. You had clutches. Which was unnecessary for you. But your mother demanded you to use them. You were listening to Mary jane's speech. You felt really bad for her. You couldn't help her boyfriend.

"I'm so sorry" you muttered.

You sat on your couch. You grabbed your phone.

Miles

Sorry for forgetting to text you

Sorry for forgetting to text you. I am alright. Alive. I was distracted by um something. Sorry for not texting you sooner!: you

.
.
.
.
.
.....
Miles: I knew you were alive because your mother texted me. Please don't ever do that again. You scared me to death.

Sorry. I thought I.........could save spiderman or help him get away:you

Miles:I understand. I'm sorry for not helping you........