Spiderman is dead ch 03

Spiderman kicked Norman. You and miles fell due to that. You both hit the ground. So did the steel beam. You and mile stood up. Spiderman continued to fight Norman. You and miles ran as small explosions happened near you two. You both then hid under a steel crate.

You and miles pant heavily due to being scared. But then the steel crate was picked up by Norman. You and miles stood up and immediately ran to the door. It was the only place you two could run to.

As you two ran Norman and spiderman got closer. They were fighting right behind you two. "This is not what I imagined when we got here" you said as miles nods. "You and me both" miles agreed you with.

The hallway was done. You two almost fell. There was no more running. There was no place to run. You two looked around. "What is this place" miles asked.

"I think it's a machine to travel dimensions. Thats what Spider-Man's talked about" you answered as the fighting was getting closer.

You and miles were pushed by Norman. You two immediately grabbed on to a steel bar. Norman fell to the ground.

Spiderman swings to the machine. But miles fell down. "Miles!" You shout as mikes was screaming. Spiderman looked over there. He saw mikes falling down and you were holding on. He saw you then jumped to get miles. He immediately swings over to you two.

He grabs both of you. He swings you two on a platform. He sets you both down. You and miles pant. Spiderman looks down at miles' shoes. "Did you know your shoes are untied?" Spiderman asked him as he looked at miles.

Miles looked at his shoes. He nods. "Yeah" miles said. "This is a onesie, so I don't really have to worry about it" Spiderman said.

Spiderman then got a spider sense. So do you and miles.

"I thought I was the only one. You two are just like me" spiderman said.

"I don't wanna be" miles immediately replies. "I don't think you have a choice, kiddo" spiderman said.

"Got a lot going through your heads. I'm sure" spiderman said. "Yep" "yeah" you and miles said.

"You two are gonna be fine. I can help you two. If you two can stick around. I can show you the ropes" spiderman said as you nod. You want to learn how to control your powers.

"Yeah" miles said as rumbling happened. Miles scooted away from it. So do you. Spiderman looked over there.

"I just need to destroy this big machine real quick" spiderman said as the machine was turning on. Spiderman looked back at you and miles.

"Before the space-time continuum collapses" spiderman said it like it was just another Tuesday. "Don't move" spiderman said as he went on containers. He then looked at you and miles.

"See you two in a bit" spiderman said as he swings off. He then did a cool trick to get on the ceiling. He then crawls to a panel.

You stood up so does miles. You two were interested in how he does that.

You then saw spiderman take a pallet off the ceiling. But he was then immediately attacked by some purple guy. You saw something about him in the news. "It's the prowler" you said as the prowler grabbed spiderman.

"Man I was in a middle of something" spiderman said as prowler flew around with him. They both were fighting in the air.

The prowler then kicked spiderman into the machine. Spiderman landed on top of the machine. Spiderman and the prowler continued to fight. Miles got his phone out and begun to record.