Elena and Qua (2021)

Elena POV

I have been hanging with Qua since him and Saweetie broken up and we have been eyeing each other done. I mean what we had before was puppy love and now we have real love tonight we were having dinner I moved back to Atlanta and been doing nails for celebrities such as Letoya Luckett, Zendaya, Paris Jackson, and many more. I was doing nails for my regular client (Ryan Destiny) and Qua came in and she laughed.

"Hey" he said.

"Hello there" I blushed.

"I was wondering can you do heaven's nails"

"Yes"

After I did Heaven's nails me and my love were in his bedroom cuddling. He held my hand and kissed me.

"I am sorry" he said.

"For what?"

"Leading you on and started another relationship" he said.

I was heart broken and started dating this abusive guy I was talking to Takeoff about it and I had feel like it wasn't Quavo"s problem he was he a new relationship I didn't want to interfere with my relationship problems. 

(Flashback to the abuse I was getting punched and falling down the stairs and he left)

"I can't" I said.

I grabbed my phone and took pictures and sent to Takeoff. He came and got me I pack a large suitcase and he stayed with Tatiana and Heaven. I showed Tatiana on bruise and she putting a bandage on my arm. Takeoff gave me an ice pack and rubbed my back. I was in pain they did take me the ER mama Edna made sure I was fine I didn't go back to the house until the weekend. Rel (their manager) found me a lawyer he has been put in jail.

(Flashback ended)

"I was terrified of you being hurt... the bruises and black eyes... I felt like it was my fault"

"Wow it wasn't you didn't hit me" I said.

Takeoff Pov

I have been seeing this chocolate PYT Noelle she is a Real Estate agent and I met her when I took Heaven to get her nails done. She is one of Elena's friends and she is smart.

"Nick are you coming to bed?" She asked.

"oh yea"

Elena Pov

I was kissing Quavious yes not the rapper the real deal he was rubbing my thighs get me wet. It has been 14 years since we had you know I was happy because he was my first. He told his shirt off and all them tattoos were sexy the next you knew he was putting it in. I was moaning daddy.

"uh uh don't stop... daddy uh uh" I moaned.

"You love daddy dick? Come on daddy" he said while I was riding him.

I have been working two jobs since 2018 so I stopped writing.