Valentine's Day 2008

Quavious

Yes been together 4 months and gotten tested. Elena and I had plans tonight is the night everybody was out the house. Elena came over acting all nervous and I was kissing her. 

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yea"

I started kissing her neck and she started to be all stiff.

"Qua" she said.

"Huh"

"I nervous can we start with fourplay to loosen up?" she asked.

I nodded and kissed her on the lips.

Elena

We was in the bed kissing I was in my panties and shaved don't worry. Qua unstrapped my bra and took if of begin kissing my neck and caressing my thighs while looking into my eyes. He bit his lip which turned me on and he begin kissing my stomach I moaned and arch my back. He took my panties off and slid a condom on I didn't look because I know it's big I felt it. My anxiety begin to build up and Qua kissing me on the neck. He grabbed the necklace he gave me and kissed me.

"I got you" he gave me a peck on the lips.

I nodded and he entered I tried sliding back but he was already in. I was in pain I mean damn being wet eased the pain.

"Aww ahh oww" I said.

"You okay bae? You want me to stop?"

I shook my head and he begin to go in after two minutes it begin to be pleasurable. 

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said.

This wasn't Qua's first time so I know he knew what he was doing. I was moaning hard and arching my back my legs was wrapped around his waist after 20 minutes we stopped yes I was sore but he was amazing. He held me and kissed me.

"You okay baby" he asked.

"Yea" I blushed.

"I like seeing you blush" he said.

"Do you?"

He took me home and he held and kissed me passionately.