The DeVoe's

Elena

I was interviewing the DeVoe's man I love them as a couple I mean I loved them.

"We are live we the DeVoe's Ronnie DeVoe of BBD and New Edition and Shamari of Blaque yes. How are you two?" I asked.

"We're blessed" Ronnie said.

"Must I say my mom was NE in concert when she was younger and tried chasing the tour bus. He favorite NE song was "Mr. Telephone Man" and she'll go it was never nothing wrong with the line she hung up when she heard your voice. Her fav BBD song was "Do me baby" she played it then I came in the room then she say don't repeat this song" I said.

"Wow" Ronnie said.

"She had a crush on you and Ralph but married my dad who's white he's a fan also he likes "If it isn't love" and I like "Crucial" and "Blaque's "Bring it all to me" I went crazy as a kid when that song came on" I said.

"Thank you, you seem like an old soul" Shamari said.

"I am... how are the twins?"

"They are great and a blessing" Shamari said.

"How does it feel when people come up to you and say you made my childhood?"

"Amazing" they both said.

"You get people that be like my mom had a crush on you and all" Ronnie said.

"Girls be like I was Shamari, my sister was Brandi and Natina" Shamari said.

"I have a confession I was Shamari" I said.

"What?" she said.

"I must say I cried when Natina passed on I mean I listening to the song a day before 808 was my song I used to play it all the time on my CD player. Kids look that up... before Iphones, Pandora we had cassette tapes and CD players" I said looking into the camera.

Ronnie was teaching me "If it isn't love" dance moves.

"I got it now" I said.

"You caught on pretty fast" Ronnie said.

We sat down.

"I am happy that Keith Powers played you and his mom had a thing for you so was it like to have this biopic on you and the group you was in?"

"Amazing I mean I was like these kids better do it" Ronnie said.

"30 million views you guys" I said.

"Thanks" Ronnie said.

"Shamari I am happy that you are Brandi are getting back together I mean I went live say said comment your childhood memories. BBD, Shalamar, NE, Blaque, J5, 3LW, Janet Jackson, 702, TlC and people from 70's, 80's and 90's. You guys used Shalamar "I don't want to be the last to know" and made another hit which is "Bring it all to me" I love them both the same" I said.

"Wow... I love this interviewer" Shamari said.