Flashback (December 2007)

Lena pov

I was at a hotel party and the guys showed up and I was in the bathroom with Quavo we were kissing I was sitting on the sink before everyone else arrived.

"You keep kissing me like that something about to come up" he said.

"Good I think I am ready for you"

"For real you not going to be screaming in pain are you?" He asked.

"Probably" I answered.

Set knocks on door "ya'll doing something?" 

"The door is open" I yelled.

 He came in "ohh y'all trying to smoke with us" he asked.

" yea"

"Good" Quavo answered.

We was smoking I sitting on my man's lap and we were playing truth or dare if you don't take the dare you take a shot of gin. 

" truth or dare " takeoff asked.

"Truth" I answered.

"Have you ever smoked before today" he asked.

" never" I laughed.

I'm so high we were and I took 3 shots of gin. The party ended Quavo told mama Edna that he was over Set's house I stayed at the hotel we were kissing in the bed and I felt that honcho is packing my eyes widened when he was on top of me. 

"So you approve?" He asked.

I smiled "yes... it's nice size" he grabbed my hand and put it on his you know he has a lot to be proud of I would say he was 9 inches my gawd. I fell asleep in his arms.

Monday I was sitting down and a girl from the squad came in and asked had me and Cho Cho had sex. She told me that a lot of girl wanted to bone him which tried to sleep with him over the weekend. I told him in a text message he asked was I really sure. My parents were out that weekend and we were kissing in my bed.

"Baby if you not ready I could understand" he told me.

"I'm not" I said.

I got off me.

"I was the girl saying that they wanted to get with me" he asked.

 "Yes I I worried about losing you so I had to..." I covered my face.

He kissed me. 

"I wasn't ready either I mean sex he a big step I want to make love to you" he told me.

I kissed him.