III

Taaliah Laylanni Simmons (Isis)
22 yrs old
Sacramento, California

Taaliah Laylanni Simmons (Isis)22 yrs old Sacramento, California

I have 10 minutes to get to my collage.

I got into black 2017 Nissan Altima.

It was decent and got me to where I needed to go.

I drove into a parking spot at my collage and hurried got out of the car.

I attend "California State University, Sacramento collage"

It's affordable for me and it's close to my house. I am wanting to be a Accountant I have to get my Bachelor's Degree which requires 4 years of collage.

This is my 3rd year of collage. I started late because I had financial problems and also family problems.

I made my way into my first class "mathematics" I hate this damn class.

Hello Taaliah your 5 minutes late to my class" Mrs.Blair said.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I had to use the restroom before I came to class"I lied.

"Mhm I understand but next time do that while your at home" She told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok guys for today your lesson is going to be Euclidean and Non-Euclidean Geometries " Mrs.Blair told us have of the class groaned including me.

I'm also assigning you guys partners since this is only your first time doing this lesson.

I heard my name being called "Taaliah and Marvin." I was fine with my partner.

We were cordial so there should not be a problem with us working together.

What's the deal Liah? Marvin spoke.

"Shit nothing but we got to do this work before Mrs.Blair start tryna meat ride"I told him.

After 40 minutes we were finished I turned the paper in.

"Ok class if your done you can chill until the bell rings." Mrs.Blair told the class.

The bell rung and I don't have a class for another thirty minutes.

I'm just go chill outside and read. I've always loved to read.

I sat on the bench outside of the collage campus and read my book. "Everybody Ain't Your Friend -Tanisha Stewart."