VII

Giovanni Khalid Banks (Gio)
24 yrs old
Attorney

Giovanni Khalid Banks (Gio)24 yrs old Attorney

September 5th, 11:39 am

"What's the deal mojay" I said putting the phone on speaker.

Are you tryna go to the bar later? He asked

"Yea fasho text me when y'all step out" I said.

"Bet I'll hit you up later" I nodded and hung up the phone.

I'm try to go back to sleep for 2 more hours a nigga ain't been getting no sleep. I've been working on this case like crazy.

*1 hour later*

Incoming call "Mama Dukes ❤️"

"Yes mama" I answered the phone.

"Boy I know yo ass still ain't in that bed get out and get ready before I come over there and drag u" she said in an irritating voice I smacked my lips.

"Igh mama" I hung up and got out of the bed.

This damn lady always finds a way to ruin my sleep. I love my mama but she be on bullshit sometimes.

My dog Capri came running in and jumped on me. She's a small toy poodle dog. I got her about a year ago.

I feed her then let her run around the house freely.

I went into the restroom and did my business. I hopped in the shower and washed myself up.

After getting out of the shower I picked out what I was gonna wear I had on a Nike tech jogging suit on with my white and black retro 3's.

I checked a few emails and shit.

I'ma go run and check on my cousin Lil Jay he is in the hospital. He's in the streets bad he ain't never been caught lacking until last week. He decides not to take his gun cause he was going to see his daughter and somebody busted a cap in his ass.

I grabbed my gun and tucked it in my pants and headed out of the house.

I put on my favorite 90s playlist and started driving to "Methodist Hospital of Sacramento."

"I'm here to see Jaquan Thomas" I said to the receptionist.

She unbuttoned the top button on her shirt. If she thought that shit was gonna make me jump out of my sweatpants then she must be out of her damn mind.